Chapter 15

Jungkook's POV

What have I done. Laying in the in the guest bedroom with Jimin and Hobi, all I can do is think. I have my eyes closed but only so no one will talk to me.

I just asked a friend if I can marry his wife too, that's big. I don't have a lot of options available though. If I go on auction I could get a horrible woman. She could be old or mean or both.

I haven't had the best sexual experiences and I haven't told anyone excatly how bad it's been. I don't think anyone will really want to be bothered with me once they know how damaged I am.

Jimin: I know you're not sleep. Are you OK kid?
Taking a deep breath I open my eyes.

Jungkook: Yes, just trying to sleep.
Not a whole lie.

Hobi: Oh OK I thought you might be thinking about your future.
I can hear the smile in his voice, and I smile too.

I grew up with these men and I have no idea what my life will be like without them.

Jimin: Tae will make sure you are OK and if it really bothers you we could reach out to Yoongi or maybe you can stay with Jin or Joon since you have known them the longest.
Tae and I are the closet in age and he never treated me like a child.

He did treat me like a younger brother but not like I didn't know anything. The others treated me like I would always need help. I think it would be hard for them to not see me as the 9 year old boy done of them met before.

Jungkook: How will it work for you two?
I'm curious maybe when I talk to Tae it will give me an idea of what to expect.

They both look at me a shrug. Absolutely no help, I shake my head and roll over and try to sleep.

Hobi: We don't know what to expect either Kookie this is new for all of us. I know that there is no shame in whatever choice you make. Dana is very kind and Tae loves you like a brother. You will be fine.
He rubs my back.

Jimin: Besides look at how much Dana let's Tae do I'm sure she will do no less for you. Don't stress tomorrow you will talk to them and everything will be fine. Besides looks like you can have your own room.
He ruffles my hair and everyone settles down. 

Dana's POV

Dana: What are you Ok with?
Tae hasn't said a word since we got everyone settled.

However we need to discuss this now. We need to know what we want to do so that Jungkook can make a decision about his life.  Each option for him has a side effect, and the choice we make will effect them more than me.

As a woman I can have more than one husband if I want.  As long as I can take care of them financially no one will bat an eye. It's better for a man to be married than to be a single live in housekeeper or caregiver. The single contracted working man comes with the stigma of having loose morals. Even if the woman had a husband in the home, it is assumed the help is submitting to the wife. I never understood why it is that way it just is.

Taehyung: I am ok with him being here. However he wants to be. I understand that none of his options are ideal and we need to make a choice.
He takes a brake and I can see he is trying to figure out how to say what he wants to say.

Taehyung: You know he may want kids of his own one day. Can you do that? Are you ok if he wants a intimate relationship?
I knew the question was coming but I don't know how to answer it.

Dana: I don't know. I don't know a thing about him. I will learn though. I will treat him with respect and like family no matter what position he chooses. I may get there one day, but I honestly don't know that he will want to anytime soon, with his past experiences.
Tae nods his head and kisses me on my forehead.