chapter 20 🔥🔥🔥

Jungkook's POV

Dana's POV

Jungkook: Back in the bed Dana.
Holding my hand, we move back to the bed.

Jungkook: There is nothing wrong with your gown. Take it off.
Smiling he looks at me and pulls back the covers and climbs in the bed.

Once he is on the bed he turns his back to me. I take the gown off and drop it to the floor and quickly climb into bed. Taking advantage of the bit of privacy he has given me. Pulling the covers up to my shoulders before tapping him letting him know I am ready.

Jungkook: I just want to explore you for a bit. See how you feel and what you like. Just be still and keep your hands to yourself for now.
Simply nodding I try to relax as he helps me lie back on the bed.

I've never been explored before. Closing my eyes and taking a deep breath I wait for him to make his first move. Then I feel his fingers slowly ghosting over the skin of my shoulders and down my arms that are resting above the blanket. Then he was gone only to reappear at my collarbone and his lips ghosting my ear.

Jungkook: Relax
Easy to say but hard to do.

I can't wait until it is my turn to return the favor. He hasn't even kissed me yet and my body is already on fire. Taking a deep breath, I try to relax a little. It doesn't work, I can feel his lips barely touching my neck. His breath sending chills down my body as turn my head giving him better access.

His hand wanders under the cover the swell of my breast across my nipple to cup it. Massaging it before pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. That tiny bit of pain combined with the pinch of him marking my neck had me squeezing my thighs together.

Dana: Mmmm
His slow exploration of my body is nothing short of torture for me.

Grabbing the cover and slowing pulling it down to expose my breast in his hand. He chuckles before flicking the other nipple with his tongue. I watch him as he smirks watching my nipple harden before taking into his mouth. Closing his eyes and savoring it before moving on to the other one.

Jungkook: Spread your legs.
Pushing his knee between my knees. I comply as I watch him climb between them.

Ghosting kisses all over my breast and belly. Smirking as I whimper at his touches. Balling my fists into the covers as he nips at the sensitive skin of my lower belly.

Jungkook: Feel good?
Nodding my head unable to string together the few simple words needed to answer him.

Jungkook's POV

The sounds coming from her are intoxicating. She is so very responsive. Barely grazing her skin with my lips has her back arching. Kissing the undersides of her breast watching her nipples get even harder. Kissing my way down and around her belly. Kissing my way down one leg and up the other. Spreading her lower lips and running a finger from the top to bottom. Watching her tight little hole clench around nothing. Smiling I flick my thumb over her clit and watch again as she clenches around nothing. Her tummy muscles tighten, and she whines, but she doesn't move.

Jungkook: You are doing so good.
Since she is letting me I want to take full advantage of her complete submission.

Flicking her little bud with my tongue. She makes a new noise almost like a whine. Sliding my pointer finger and slide it into her and damn is she wet. She is positively dripping, easily sliding my middle finger into her as well. Slowly moving my finger in and out over and over again. Feeling her walls clamp down on my fingers, she is so tight. Watching her fist twist in the sheets in her hands as her back arches up off the bed.

This feeling is intoxicating. Her responses might make me cum even though I am not ready. Gently flicking her clit with my tongue and then pulling it into my mouth. She bucks a little, so I move my fingers faster and change the angle a little. That is all it took before her legs began to spasm and she screamed releasing a warm sweet and tangy liquid into my mouth. I drank as much as I could but a some still ran down my chin.

Pulling my pants off and wiping my hand across my mouth. Lining up with her entrance I slowly push my cock into her. I now know why Tae like this so much. She feels amazing, warm tight and wet. What more could I ask for? Pushing in all the way into her, I pause. Giving myself a moment to just enjoy the feeling of being this close to someone.

Dana: Can I please touch you now.
Chuckling I lean in and kiss her.

Jungkook: If you want to.
Leaning over careful to not put too much weight on her. She pulls me close to her and kisses me on my neck. I slowly begin to move. I want to enjoy every bit of this moment. Thrusting deep and slow. Enjoying the feeling of her lips on shoulder and neck as she moans my name.

Dana: Faster Kookie please.
She sounds so pretty when she begs.

Smiling I keep my pace steady. She locks her legs around mine and smiles before catching me off guard and rolling me to my back. Looking down at me as she glides up and down on me. Watching myself disappear in her is mesmerizing. With her arms behind her resting on my thighs, I slide my hands up to fondle her nipples. She pushes her breast out while bouncing up and down on me. It's like nothing else I have experienced before. She moved faster than I was, and I pushed up deeper into her. When she began to slow down, I grabbed onto her waist held on tight. Pounding up into her until she fell forward onto my chest. With all the moaning and her body vise grip on my cock, I didn't last long. Thrusting up into her I exploded into her. My body shook a little with the strength of my release.

Taehyung's POV

I let a bit early from movie night to give Kookie some time to bond with Dana. They really need it. For most of our marriage I have been talking to Dana for Kookie, relaying messages. Kookie needed to get over his issue with women or at least ours. It was quite while they finished the movie.

I heard when they finally decided to come up stairs and head to bed. I was playing a video and it was very peaceful in the house. In my mind they were in there talking and working through his fears and concerns. I have never been more wrong.

It started with little noises that I could barely hear. It only got louder from there. At first I could only hear her. It was a little uncomfortable, but he is her husband too. Then I could hear him and that was just awkward. When Kookie was complaining I thought it would be more like listening to a porn, It's not. I now understand what he was complaining about and I will apologize later.

Getting up I look around I find the headphones for my game system. Now is a good time to play call of duty.

A/N: Hello beautiful people. 😁 I told you I wouldn't make you wait to long for this update. I hope it was worth the wait and that you enjoyed it. In the interest of honesty, it will be at least a week before I make it back to this story. But I am not leaving you on a cliff hanger so bonus. Let me know your thought and feeling leave a vote and comment. O(*^@^*)oT