Chapter 3

Tae's POV

After sitting like a "good boy" talking to the women, and some had the manners of cavemen. I am now in a waiting area sitting with Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin and the rest of the men trying to figure out what life has in store for us next.

Hoseok: I think it went well. I met a few ladies that seemed very nice.
He still looked nervous though.

Hell, we all were. There were too many possibilities. Maybe they were as nice as they appeared to be, and everything will turn out good. Or they are acting, and all goes to hell once the forms are signed.

Yoongi: Yeah me too.
He smiled trying to look optimistic.

Jimin: Honestly it seems like they got a better quality of women in here this time. I saw some really pretty ones, with much better attitudes. I saw a few I wouldn't mind going home with.
He said with a wink. Fond of women, I hope no one changes that floor him. They might be the fairer sex but there is nothing fair about them well most of them.

Tae: Only one I might be OK with. She actually spoke to me. Not at me, not being critical of me and why I wasn't talking. I had one treat me as if I was mentally challenged cause I didn't laugh at her joke.
I said full of frustration.

Jimin: Well I say we keep our thoughts happy and vibes good. I think it will bring us better karma.
He said with a smile

Yoongi: I agree at this point, we need all the good we can get.
He patted Jimin's back as he offered his agreement.

Hoseok: Well positivity is always good right?
He flashed his winning bright smile and honestly, I couldn't help but agree. What can I say, his smile is always mood changing.

Hostess: Alright gentlemen, no need to come out to the stage we will show your picture on the big screen behind the announcer. Once we determine the winning bid, you will meet with your future wife. After all the financial stuff is done, the papers will be signed, and you will be legally married. There is no need to do a church ceremony, but your wife may choose to, but it won't be here. You will be given 30 minutes to go to you dormitory and say your goodbyes and get personal items. The personal items your family dropped off will also be returned at that time. I want to let you know we will not be sending anyone to the workhouse this auction. Nothing else for you to worry about just sit and wait for your name to be called. Thank you

Dana's POV

Auctioneer: OK ladies just a quick announcement. Most of which I'm sure you are aware of but humor me.
She smiles as she walks across the stage.

Auctioneer: You will raise your bid card at your bid amount. You will be acknowledged by bid card number. If you are the last and highest confirmed bid, you will be identified by bid card number. Your payment will be expected in full by the close of business today. Most of you have already made partial deposits to secure your bids you will have till close of business tomorrow. No sales will hold over the weekend. The government now requires random checks to confirm the safety and welfare of each man purchased through an auction. You will meet with a social worker today prior to leaving. At this moment the men are being checked for marks, scars, bumps and bruises. These men purchased here cannot be used in a workhouse or brothel. If it determined that is what you are doing he will be removed and you will be arrested. No, you will not be with him when he speaks to the social worker. Yes, there will be more than one visit. No, I don't know how many or when, that's the surprise. I recommend you don't miss them. No moving in the first year of marriage. No refunds. No Exchanges. No exceptions. Remember you are ladies and let's have fun.
She finished with a smile.

Dana: Well that was a lot of extra information.

Tisha: That's some bull shit the government always up in someone's personal business.
She seethed. Forgetting she works for the government just like me. I shake my head.