Part 2 - Ill Get You in Trouble

Part 2
I'll Get You Into Trouble
-y/n's POV-
I was honestly so sick of Joey and the boys always making fun of other kids just because of where the live or what clothes they wear.
So I decided to stand up for him when Joey made that comment.
Joey: what the fuck are you wearing? You look like a drug dealer
Y/n: shut up Joey.
I hit his arm and looked over to the boy, it was Ruel Van Dijk.
Y/n: he got better style than all of you put together.
After I said that I walked away, going to my locker and grabbing my books for my art class.
The kid that the boys were making fun of was in my art classes and I felt like I needed to apologise for what happened.
Y/n: Ruel, right?
Ruel: yeah. Your y/n Robertson, why are you talking to me? I know your not meant to.
Y/n: I wanted to apologise for those idiots earlier.
Ruel: it's fine y/n, don't worry about it.
I placed my books down next to him and sat down then turned and looked at him.
He was actually really attractive, his dirty blonde hair that was parted in the middle with his beautiful hazel eyes.
His lips were a warm shade of pink and looked soft.
Ruel: what are you doing? You will get in trouble for talking to me let alone sitting with me.
Y/n: we your actually really chill, and I honestly don't care if your 1st 2nd or 3rd class, your a nice person.
Ruel slightly smiled as I said that.
Ruel: I'm not a good person y/n, I'll ether hurt you or get you into trouble.
Y/n: Ruel for once in my life I wanna chose who I want to be my friends and not have all my choices made for me. Like I wanna decide whats good for me and what's not. Oh and also I'd rather sit with you any day over those idiots that all have a poll shoved so far up there ass.
Ruel chuckled at my last comment.
Ruel: Your probably gonna regret that one day, becoming friends with me.
Y/n: I just for once in my life talk to who I want and say what I want or feel without conditions or 1st class bullshit.
Ruel: I hate how this town is so two sided
Y/n: so do I, when I'm old enough I wanna get the hell out of here.
-Ruel's POV-
I honestly wasn't sure why y/n would want to be friends with me. 
Joey was right in what he said about me looking like a drug dealer.
I wasn't any competition for any of they guys she hangs around.
They all had money and wore designer brands, I was nothing compared to them.
I really liked how y/n wasn't just a dumb rich bitch. She had meaning and a passion like no other.
She started doing her work and you could tell that she took pride in her work, and so she should. She was so talented.
But I couldn't let her get close to me, I knew I would hurt her and I couldn't do that.