Part 7 - roaming the streets

Part 7
Roaming The Streets
-Ruel's POV-
Y/n and I left the party after the whole Blake incident.
We walked around the streets just talking about stuff.
I learnt that she has an obsession with music and I told her about my passion for singing.
I really loved the fact that she encouraged me to do something about it and not like everyone else who told me I was crazy and stupid for thinking that I had a chance.
We arrived on my side of the town at some park.
She ran off towards the swings.
Ruel: what are you doing y/n?
Y/n: I'm having some fun, come on.
I chuckled and walked over to the swings and sat on one and began to swing with her.
It was dark outside and the moonlight lit up her face perfectly.
Her lips were the softest shade of pink and her eyes were very daring.
I got of the swing and walked over to her, she stood up and looked up into my eyes.
I softly placed my hand on her cheek.
She looked up into my eyes and then her eyes flicked to my lips, as did mine.
I lend down and she lent in and kissed me.
Her lips were soft and what I craved, she reached her hand up and tangled her fingers in my hair as the kiss was deepened.
There was a certain passion I felt with y/n that I have never felt before.
She made me feel like I could be myself around her. I could tell her anything and I knew she wouldn't judge me.
I placed my hands on her waist slowly pulling her body close to mine.
We both parted for air, she rested her
head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her.
I knew y/n and I were from very different homes but I felt closer to her than anybody else before.
I gently ran my hands through her hair and felt her smile against my chest.
She grabbed my hand and our fingers intertwined.
Ruel: hey it's getting late, I should take you home.
Y/n: thank you Ruel.
Ruel: wait, here
I took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders.
She smiled and held my hand and we walked back across town to her house.
I could tell she was getting tired so I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and her arms around my shoulders.
Once I got to her house I realised that she had fallen asleep so I took her up to her room and laid her down on her bed.
I pulled the blanket over her and kissed her forehead before leaving.
As I went to walk off she grabbed my arm.
Y/n: Ruel, can you please stay?
Ruel: sure
I laid down on the bed next to her.
She rolled over to me and placed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her before falling asleep.