Part 4 - ill talk to who i want to, thanks

Part 4
I'll Talk To Who I want To, Thanks
-y/n's POV-
-the next day-
I was a Friday today which meant there would be a party at someone's house and mainly everyone from school would go, including the 3rd class kids.
That was one positive thing I guess.
I got out of my bed and got changed before going downstairs to the kitchen where my mother was.
Alice: Joeys father called me last night and said that you were talking to some low life 3rd classer.
Y/n: excuse you, he has a name it's Ruel and he's really cool and nice.
Alice: I don't care what his name is, your not to talk to him again.
Y/n: I'll talk to who I want, thanks.
Alice: I forbid it.
Y/n: yeah whatever.
I grabbed my bag and walked out the house, slamming the door on my way out.
I was so angry with how my mother described Ruel.
He was actually such a nice soul and wasn't shallow like everyone else around here.
-Ruel's POV-
I rolled out of my bed knowing it was Friday and there would be some shitty rich kids party.
I got changed quickly before walking off to school.
I was at my locker stuffing my bag into my locker when y/n approached me.
Y/n: hey
Ruel: you know I'm not meant to talk to you.
Y/n: yeah but I wanna talk to you.
Ruel: y/n...
She cut me off and gently touched my arm
Y/n: shit up, your coming with me to this stupid party and we're going to have
some fun.
Ruel: I don't know y/n
Y/n: please Ruel
She looked up at me and I honestly couldn't refuse the offer.
Ruel: ok, I'll come.
She smiled and lent up and kissed my cheek before walking off to her class.
I was a bit stunned by her kissing my cheek and I felt my cheeks flush red.
I turned and hid my face in my locker before calming down.
Did she like me?
Or was that jus something girls do?