Part 14 - feelings

Part 14
Feelings
-y/n's POV-
Ruel and I laid on the couch together as the sun set, softly shining through the windows.
Ruel was laying on my chest and I had my short arms wrapped around him while I played with his hair.
I felt like I was meant to be with Ruel, there was something different about him to everyone else in this town.
Even the way he kissed me, it was as if there was this true passion between us and I craved it each day.
I think I had already fallen for him
-The Next Day-
-Ruel's POV-
Last night y/n and I were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie and we both fell asleep.
I was laying in her arms with my arms wrapped around her.
She ran her hands through my hair gently, I loved it when she did that.
I lifted my head up and looked up at her, she smiled and placed her hand on my cheek softly.
Ruel: good morning beautiful
Y/n: good morning
I lent up and pecked her lips.
Y/n: okay get up now, your crushing me.
Ruel: hey I'm not fat
Y/n: no, but you're tall as fuck
I chuckled and stood up pulling her up with me.
I then took her hand and walked outside with her.
Y/n: what are you doing?
Ruel: I just wanna tell you something.
Y/n: okay
I took her hands in my and looked into her eyes as I spoke.
Ruel: y/n I know that we come from different places but I've never felt more like myself when I'm with you. You make
me feel important,  like I'm meant to be here and I haven't felt that before. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm in love you y/n, and I want you to be mine. So y/n will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n; yes Ruel, yes.
She practically jumped into my arms and kissed me.
Her lips we soft against mine, I pulled her waist close to me as the kiss deepened.
We pulled away and looked at each other.
Y/n: i love you
Ruel: I love you too