Part 11 - not good for you.

Part 11
Not Good For You.
-Ruel's POV-
Y/n's lips were pressed up against mine, her hands ran through my hair.
There was something about y/n that had me stuck on her.
Like I couldn't get over her, she wasn't like any other girl in this town.
The kiss was deepened and I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her close to me.
We slowly parted and she looked up at me.
Y/n then brushed her hand across my cheek and rested her hand there.
Y/n: just because we live on different sides of town doesn't mean we can't see each other.
Ruel: y/n it's just...
Y/n: what Ruel?
Ruel: I'm not good for you, when your around me you endanger yourself. My parents have enemy's and anyone close to us is in danger, And I couldn't bear to live with myself if something happened to you.
Y/n: Ruel please, your part of my life now and I can't seem to live with the thought of you leaving.
I looked down at her and saw how honest she was being with me.
I pulled her into a hug and held her close to my chest.
There was something different in the way I felt about y/n.
She shone a light on life, and made me feel like I could be myself.
Y/n: well at least come to this stupid beach trip with me. It's out of town and no one will know us. Please
Ruel: are you sure you want me to come?
Y/n: yes, I wouldn't want anyone else to come with me.