Part 12 - beach trip with him

Part 12
Beach Trip With Him
-Y/n's POV-
It's been a few days since the whole store break in and I'm currently packing for my holiday with with Ruel.
There was just one small factor that I left out when I was telling my parents, that it was Ruel that was coming with me.
I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs said goodbye to my parents and left.
My friend ally and her boyfriend Tyler were coming with us.
Tyler and Ally were 2nd class people but shit like that never matted to me.
Tyler picked me and Ally up and then we went to Ruel's house.
He sat in the back of the car with me as we drove to where we were staying.
I feel asleep along the way on Ruel's lap.
I felt someone gently tap my back.
Ruel: where here y/n
I sat up and looked out the window for the car, the beach was close and the sun was shining.
Ruel got out of the car and held his hand out, helping me out of the car.
We all went inside and up to our rooms.
Ruel and I were sharing a room and so were Ally and Tyler.
Ruel and I placed our bags down and he turned to me.
Ruel: hey y/n, are you sure you wanted to bring me on this trip, I feel like I don't belong here.
Y/n: you belong here as much as anyone else.
I placed my hand on his cheek, looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes.
Y/n: I wouldn't want anyone else here with me right now.
Ruel lent down and kissed me.
His lips were soft against mine, I ran my hands through his hair and gently pulled on it.
Ruel placed his hands on my waist gently pulling me close to him as the kiss was deepened.
Tyler: oi Ruel, Y/n!
Ruel and I parted as Tyler walked into the room.
Tyler: oh shit sorry guys
Y/n: it's fine Tyler
Tyler: well we're going to the beach now for a surf and a swim if you wanna join.
Ruel: sure well be there soon.