1. A Broken heart and its plight..

Trudging inside, pushing the heavy door aside..she looked around the heavily furnished,charming yet empty living room..The emptiness start getting on her skin drowning her in the sombreness lurking around..

Leaning against the heavy oak door.. she stared at the big brown grand father clock staring back at her..The weight in her chest seem to be getting heavier and heavier with time ticking by and with every shallow breath she dared to take..till she felt the weight of thousand of giant boulders against her, crushing her down..

Swallowing away the tears threatning to spill.. she sighed hopelessly..
But what could a broken soul alone in its plight do when her whole world has toppled into one bottomless abyss..

Her legs gave up.. falling down against the door.. for the first time since her marriage a sob broke out.. she cried.. for once letting out the agony and the pain raging  within.. the pieces of her shattered heart searching for peace in the drops cascading down.. she cried at her own fate taking on unexpected turns.. she grieved at her dreams freshly buried.. she mourned at her pathetic state of life..

Married? nah sold and bought..she smirked bitterly..

Her withered heart yearned to be comforted.. to be told that stuffs would be okay and everything would fall into place.. she wanted someone to listen to her.. to cry her heart out but she had no one.. she badly wanted to hear someone's voice.. whom can she call? her mom? nope she is a place far better and unreachable.. her heart ached to hear her mom's voice at least once.. but she knew she will never accomplish it..

Who else? the man whom she called her father.. the man whose presence made her insides shrivel.. the man who made her go to sleep crying? the man who sold her away? Nope she was better without him..

Her husband? sure but she didn't have his number let alone know his name nor what kinda man he is..

Sure Fate is indeed crucial..

"no I am not letting these thoughts consume me nor eat away my peace" she spoke defiantly into the eerie silence engulfing her..

wiping her cheeks, she stood up.. walking to the bedroom they shared.. eyeing her big suitcase lying by the door.. she opened it.. a happy smile made way on to her lips at the sight of her books stacked nicely.. running her hands along the bounded hard covers.. she smiled..

They had been her solace.. since the days she learnt to speak.. the smell wafting through the pages.. the black printed letters and the illustrated pictures never failed to lead her into pure ataraxy.. the turning of pages always sounded mellifluous to the heart broken in its earliest..

she remembered vividly lying on her grandma's lap with her warm hands caressing her hair in a sync.. she was the one who encouraged Imani to read from her childhood.. she taught her that books could be her solace.. she found them as means and ways to detach herself of the chaos raging in her home.. reading help her block the arguments.. the problem.. they lulled her into sleep.. they took her into a world where peace resides.. they helped her to stay sane.. books helped her grow when the world expected her to break.. and even now they were the only escape she could find..

Rummaging through the stack.. she randomly picked one.. stretching out her legs while lying against the hard wall.. she started reading..

And the world around her ceased to exist...

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔  

Hellooo peeepssss... loook who is here..
Mee...
Meeee.....
And yeah Meeeee....

Tadaaah.. who missed me?
Here I am with the second chapter..

Soo guys liked it.. loved it?

Yeahh I know its short.. but I was lacking inspiration and this was the best I could come up with.. so liked it or what? .

Lemme know in the comments..

Sooo until next time.. Vote.. comment and share..❤