Up early Down fast

Keith woke up between Shiro and Lance, both of them holding him close. Both Shiro and Lance didn’t wear a shirt to bed, but Keith always did. Shir was closest to the wall, and that is who Keith Was facing. Keih tries to move a little, but it woke up the two other men. “Mmm...Keith~ go back to bed~” Lance moans pulling Keith even closer.

“Lance, I wanted to get a little extra training this morning.” Keith says, slowly trying to wiggle out of both of their grasps. 

“Kitten~You don't need to train right now.” Shiro says looking over at the clock. “It is 4:30am, go back to bed.” Shiro says starting to pet Keith's hair softly.

“Shiro, Lance, I do need to train, especially if I want to have enough time to shower by myself.” Keith wines.

“We could maybe um...shower with you?” Lance asks slightly loosening his grip.

“I-I’m not comfortable with that you know.” Keith says sounding ashamed.

“Baby, don’t be ashamed. We are both willing to wait. It’s only been a month since you joined us.” Lance says kissing Keith’s head softly.

Shiro and Lance loosen their grip on Keith, allowing him to wiggle out of the bed. Keith kissed both Shiro and Lance on the cheek, before grabbing his bayard. When Keith got to the training room, it was empty, like always. Keith looked around, before walking over to the center on the training room and setting it to level ten. Keith was easily able to defeat the bot and changed it to a lever15. The defeated boy was dragged out of the training room, and replaced with a worse one, witch gave keith a little bit of a problem, Keith was doing good until the bot kicked him in his upper right thigh. Keith tensed up in pain, and turned off the training sequence. Keith looked down at his leg and bit his lip. He stood up slowly, and saw blood running down his leg. ‘I could swear that I patched up my cuts perfectly.’ Keith thinks limping over to the bench. Keith looked over at the entrance to the training room hesitantly, before sliding off his pants and boxers. Her had small perfect cuts all over his upper right thigh, and similar scars on the other. ‘I will have to wash these just in case, and then bandage them again. I don't want Lance and Shiro to judge me.’ Keith thinks starting to tear up. Keith just wiped away his tears and limps to the showers.

Lance and Shiro weren't able to sleep that well while they knew Keith was training. At around the same time Keith was limping to the showers, Shiro and Lance were getting up. “Keith shouldn't be done training right now, if you want to go take a shower.” Shiro asks grabbing his change of cloth.

“Ya, and then maybe we could make Keith breakfast. I don't think he is really comfortable with us.” Lance says looking through his cloth.

“Well, we have been dating for longer than us and Keith. I think he doesn't really feel like a part of this relationship. I mean you also had a “rivalry” with him throughout the garrison.” Shiro says jokingly.

Lance looks down at his cloth and has a self blaming look on his face. “I know I shouldn't have done that, but you know why I did. I mean I was just jealous that you two got along so well, and I just wanted both of you. I wish he would let me make it up to him.” Lance says sadly. 

“Baby, I know, and you told him the same thing, before he kissed you so much I thought you would suffocate.” Shiro says walking over to Lance, and laughing.

“Your telling me, I saw the bite marks you left on his neck, what are you, a vampire?” Lance says playfully elbowing Shiro.

“Ok, and the marks you left were not bad at all?” Shiro asks sarcastically.

“Well~it doesn't matter. I want to get to the showers before Keith does.” Lance says rushing Shiro. 

“Ok, ok, let's get going then.” Shiro says continuing to run to the showers, behind Lance. Lance then stopped dead in his tracks, right in front of the training room. Shiro ran up behind him and saw the trail of bed. “Sh-Shiro, Keith is the only person that could be upright in-now. You don't..?” Lance stutters out looking at Shiro worried. SHiro knobs, and both of them start running, following a trail of blood. They stop at the Showers and both look at eachother. “Keith can’t be that bad if he made it all the way here.” Lance says, hopeful.

“I’m still going to check, come with me.” Shiro says waking in there. “Keith?!” Shiro asks in the steam filled room, looking down at the ground. “Are you ok? Lance and I saw the trail of blood, and you had us worried!” Shiro yells, with Lance hiding behind him.

“I-Shiro? Please dont come in here. I’m fine. It was just a small scratch from the bot. I ment to clean it there but I didn’t get to it.” Keith say under the water frantically looking around in the hot steam, and covering his cuts. 

“K-Kitten, I know you aren't all that comfortable with us seeing you in the showers, but will you at least let me treat your wounds?” Shiro asks concerned. 

“I am sorry, for coming in a baby, but I can't just stand by while your injured. I want to help you.” Lance says moving from behind Shiro. 

“Lance, Shiro, I-I will let you guys check out my cut, when I am done showering.” Keith says hesitantly.

“Ok, just please come to us when you are done. We will be in the kitchen.” Shio says concerned, but trusting.

Shiro and Lance walk out of the showers, leaving spare change of clothes in there though. Keith sat there looking down at his hands, starting to cry.  “I’m lying to them, but what option do I have? They wouldn’t love me if they knew me. It’s like what James always said. “No one else will love you when they figure out your broken.”’ Keith thinks crying into his hands. He looks at the cts on his legs and wipes away his tear. “These wont pass as battle cuts, I need to cut my rm, they cant see these.”Keith says to himself, finding a shaving razor. Keith bit his lip once more as he dragged the blade across his arm, deeply, drawing blood. Keith turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around his arm, and then another one around his waist. Keith quickly dried himself off, and got dressed for the day, before walking back to his shared room. Keith sat down on the bed, and pulled a small amount of gauze and medical tap out from under the bed. Keith wrapped his lag, double checking to make sure it was secured. Keith then pulled up his pants and took a deep breath. 

Keith walked to the kitchen, ignoring the pain in his leg. Lance was the first to notice that Keith was there,and Shiro. “H-Hey guys…” Keith says weakly, before grabbing the wall for support. Lance ran over to Keith emedienlt and wrapped his arm over his shoulder. 

“Keith, this isn't minor, you should have let us help you earlier.” Shiro says helping Keith sit down on one of the chairs, so Him and Lance could better help Keith.

“I...I will be fine...it wasn't this um…” Keith stitters out as the room begins to spin and his eyes close slightly, refusing to let Keith focus. “Maybe the cut is a little deep…” Keith says before blacking out in the chair. 

“Shit, Lance, go get Allure tell her what happened, I’m taking Keith to the healing pods.” Shiro says firmly, but with worry lacing his voice. Lance just knobs, before running off to Allura’s room.SHiro schoops up Keith bridal style, and runs to the healing pods, when he gets there he opens one, and gently put Keith down. The pod closes, and a small screen pops up that reads. 

“Would you like to heal both leg and arm wound?” Shro looks at the sceen sceptical. “Yes I would like to heal both, may I view the leg wound?” Shiro asks the machine. 

The screen changes, it shows an x ray over Keith’s leg, so you could see the cuts on his skin. “Oh my god, Keith please tell me you didn't…” Shiro says teary eyed. 

“All wounds will take 30 decophebes to heal.” The machine says removing the image of Keith’s leg.

SHiro just sits down next to the healing pod looking down at his hands, only looking up when Lance walked in. Neither of them says anything, Lance just sits down with Shiro, and holds his hands. Both of them sit there when Allura and Coran walk in. they barely even look up, when they walk over to the pod. 

Word count-1,524