Time to Party?

“Ya, but you guys can call me Keith.” Keith says looking over at the other four kids who were still kinda hiding. The boy with red hair motioned for them to come over, and their faces all lit up. They all ran over and  hugged Keith, and Keith just kinda stood there awkwardly.

Shiro and Lance stood off to the side laughing at how awkward Keith was, and then the kids all let go of keith, and they ran over to red. When the kids are all running around, and playing with red Lance walks over and puts his arm around Keith. “You would make an amazing dad.” Lance whispers in Keiths ear. 

Keith blushed slightly and looked over at Lance. “You and Shiro would be better than me.” Keith says looking down at the ground. 

“Baby, you would be amazing, I mean they loved you, and look at how they play with red. Anyway, the kids are intimidated by, Shiro.” Lance says jokingly.

“What do you mean intimidated?” Shiro says looking over at LAnce with the fake hurt look. “They are not, they just prefer you two.” Shiro says messing with both of their hair. Keith ducked out of Shiro’s touch, and fixed his hair.  “Anyways, Keith we will be talking about that stunt you pulled earlier, you know you should have warned Lance and took out the cannon.” Shiro says in the same voice he uses before a really dangerous mission.

Keith hung his head, not being able to look at either of his boyfriends. “I know, it won’t happen again, now I need to go check on red.” Keith says before walking over to all the kids and signaling for red to rest his head down. Keith went in, and let the kids go with him. Shiro and Lance watched as Keith took the kids for a ride around the planet before they looked at each other worried. 

“Was I maybe to mean, no? Right?” Shiro says worried.

“Well, you weren’t, Keith has never really done well with confrention before anyways, and you did use the “leader voice”.” Lance says looking at Shiro.

“I do not have a “Leader voice”. I was just telling him that there were better things he could have done.” Shiro says self explaining. 

“You do have a “leader voice”, so don't try and fight me on it. You never hear it anyway.” Lance says grabbing Shiro’s arm. “Anyways, why don't we go see if how long we will be here for, I really want to try out some of the weird food they have here.” Lance says dragging Shiro with his towards everyone else. 

“We will stay here as long as you want, so we can do whatever you want to.” Shiro says smiling, and running with Lance.

Shiro and Lance ran around with the rest of the team, and Keith landed with the kids about five minutes after Lance and Shiro went exploring. The kids all thanked keith and Red before they went to go join everyone else. Keith saw The huge crowds of people and  really just couldny bring himself to go join everyone. Keith rested next to Red and looked around everywhere. He could see Hunk learning how to cook their traditional meals, Pidge was helping them wire up new communication, and defense structures. Keith looked around, trying to find Lance and Shiro, when he did spot them Lance and Shiro were running around trying all different types of food, and playing a bunch of cool games. 

“It’s been awhile since I've seen Shiro and Lance play and laugh like that. I do normally dampen the mood when i’m around them .” Keith says petting Red. Red lowered his head and let out a soft purr, telling Keith he was wrong. “Oh, don't say that, just look at them. They look super happy without me. They just always seem more happy by themselves, I should have never told them that I liked them.” Keith says rubbing his shoulder and leaning even more on Red. Red let out a small purr, and nudged Keith up. “Stop telling me I'm wrong. I just, I want them to be happy, and with the way I am, James was right, no one could love someone broken like me.” Keith says gesturing for Red to let him in. Red just lifted his head, and stayed there looking at Keith, then looking at everyone else. 

“Red, let me in, this isn't funny.” Red just looks at Shiro and Lance  and refused. “I'm not going over there and damping their mood, just let me in.” Keith says more annoyed, but red still didn't move. 

Meanwhile Shiro and Lance had just finished a cold treat that the people there had made. Lance looked over at Shiro who was trying to hide how tired he was, The planet was starting to get dark, and everyone was starting to say their goodbyes. “Shiro, where is keith, I missed him all day.” Lance says looking up at Shiro with sad puppy dog eyes. 

“I don't know baby, he must be walking round somewhere.” Shiro says looking around through the huge crowd. 

Lance looked fro red, and saw Keith standing there yelling at Red. “Shiro, he is still with red, why didn't he come over to us?” Lance asks concerned. 

“He probably just didn't like the crowd, would you like to go over there?” Shiro asks, already knowing the answer. 

“Mhm.” Lance says shaking his head. Shiro smiled softly, and lance sprinted towards Keith. Keith was shocked when he turned around and Lance tackled him to the ground with a hug. “Where were you?” Lance asks pinning Keith to the ground. 

“I was with Red.” Keith says trying to look through his messy hair. 

“I missed you, you should have come hang out with us.” Lance says sitting up to be stradlin keith, and allowing the ravenet to fix his hair. 

“I just...I don't like large crowds.” Keith says not being able to look lance in the eyes. 

“You could have at least let us know you were back, I missed you too kitten.” Shiro says walking over to the two boys, and picking them up. Shiro held Lance in his right arm and Keith in his left. 

“I’m sorry, I should have talked to you, instead of just posting to two.” Keith says resting on Shiro's chest. 

“Aw, its ok baby. We are heading back to the castle of lions once Pidge shows everyone how to use their new communications towers.” Shiro says lifting keith up so he could rest his head on Shiro’s shoulder. 

“Ok.” keith says tiredly. He always melted when Shiro held him.

“Let me walk, I think Keith is going to fall asleep soon.” Lance whispers in Shiro's ear, smiling.

Shiro sets Lance down, and holds keith closer to him, as keith nuzzles his face into Shiro’s neck. Shiro feels Keith's warm breath on his neck, as Keith slowly falls asleep. “I love you baby.” Shir says softly rubbing Keith’s back.

“I-I love you too, Shiro.” keith says softly before falling asleep in Shiro’s arms. Lance smiled at the two of them and grabbed onto Shiro’s other shoulder as the walked over to ,Allura.

“We need to head back, keith was pretty tired from today.” Lance says gesturing to a sleeping Keith is Shiro’s arms.

“Allura let out a soft laugh, seeing Keith asleep like a little kid in Shiro’s arms. “That's quite alright, we will meet you three there in a few decophebes.” Allura says  in her normal demeter.

Shiro and Lance walk back to their lions, and singal to Red for him to fly back to the castle. Red looks over at Keith, then takes off and shiro carries Keith back to the Black, and Blue who were talking and Shiro keeps Keith asleep while they fly back. Keith almost woke up a few times during the ride, but Black kept the ride quiet and smooth otherwise. When they were based back to their rooLions, Shiro and Lance walked back to their room, laying Keith down in their bed. 

LAnce carefully took off Keith's jacket before he started to get ready for bed. “Do you think he will be comfortable in jeans? I mean they aren't very soft, and he does move quite a bit in his sleep.'' Lance says looking over at Keith questioningly. 

“Well, you can wake him up and ask him if he wants to change, but I would feel weird changing him in his sleep.” Shiro says taking off his shirt.

I HOPE THAT THIS MAKES UP FOR THE LACK OF YO DATES I'M SORRY!😣 I will try and be more active, but school has been hectic.

Word count-1,462