Training Time

“Hey, lets go train ok, that gets your mind off things most of the time.” Lance says trying to comfort Shiro.

“OK.” SHiro says sighing. Lance and Shiro both change into their armor, and walk to the training room. Lance  stopped outside, hesitant when he saw the blood in the middle of the room. “Hey, Lance, you saw him he's ok for now. Lets try our best not to worry too much.” Siro says putting his hand on Lance’s shoulder, and they both slowly walked into the training room. Shiro grabbed a towel and wipe up the blood on the floor, and Lance just tried to steady his breathing. When all the blood was whipped up, Shiro and Lance stood in the middle of the room, back to back, and started the training sequence.

“Shiro I know that we should try not to worry, but thats really hard.” Lance says ducking a blow from the training bot.

“I know what you mean, I just wish that he would have told us. How could we have been  so woah-” Shiro says before the training bot cuts him off, literally. Tot swings it’s sword towards Shiro, and he barely dodges the blow.

“I can’t believe he didn't tell us either. Did he not trust us, or was he really just scared?” Lance says shooting the bot off of Shiro.

“I think he was just scared, he said he was broken for christ sake. I just wish we could show him that he was perfect.” Sro says running after the training bot.

“Honestly, I just want to hold him tell him that the scars he has don't make him any less beautiful. I mean he could use a haircut.” Lance says trying to joke.

“I like his hair like that. I mean just getting to run my fingers through it. I just hate that my. Little. Kitten. Had. Told. Me.” Shiro says angry, and punching the bot with each word, towards the end. When the boy was broken into pieces SHiro was still punching. “I’ve known him for so long, I should have seen it. He could have...and he wouldn't have even-” Shiro says starting to breakdown.

“Shiro, don't think like that. Keith would never, not before talking to us.” Lance says hugging Shiro close.

Shiro huggs Lance, and Keith was standing outside the door crying.  Keith was walking over to the training room, with some “cookies” Hunk had made, but he stopped when he heard his name. “I’ve hurt them. Shiro doesn't cry, ever. “I-I’m sorry.” “I’m sorry.” Keith says running into the training room, and jumping onto Shiro and Lance, hugging them tight. 

“K-Keith, how long-” Shiro says hugging Keith back.

“When Lance said he wanted me to cut my hair. Around then.” keith says through his tears. Lance and Shiro could tell Keith was just ballin. “L-Lance, I-I want you to h-hold me too, ad sh-shiro I am just scared of people judging me. D-Don't-tell anyone.” keith begs looking up at Shiro and Lance tear filled eyes. 

“Of course baby.” Lance says putting his hand on the back of Keith's head, and letting Keith barry his face into his chest. “Paladin!Get to your lions, we are approaching a Galra inhabited planet.” Allura yells over the intercom.

Shiro and Lance stand up, helping Keith stand up, Shiro and Lance kissed Keith passionately before they all ran to their lions, preparing for a fight.

Word count- 585