Let us Take Care of You.

“Come on baby you can sleep after we clean you up.” Lance says kissing Keith’s forehead, as Shiro picked him up.

Keith rolls over and nuzzles his face into Shiro’s chest, till the warm steam hits his back.  Keith turned up and looked at Shiro and Lance. “Lance, Shiro, I want to be with you too.” Keith says looking over at the tub. 

Lance siles and crawls into the tub, and Shiro puts Keith's down in the brunette’s lep. Lance pulls Keith close and Shiro sits down with them, a little water splashes out, and Keith laughs, splashing a little more water at Shiro. 

“Don’t mess around baby.” Shiro says splashing some water at Keith, and Lance on accident. 

“Don’t mess around with you too. I just want to get this little one cleaned off, and slip into bed.” Lance says, picking up a bar of soap. 

“I know you want to sleep, but this little kitten needs to get clean first.” Shiro says, kissing Keith deeply. 

Lance smiles and starts to slowly wash off Keith’s stomach, once they are done, Lance turns Keith around so they are facing each other. Lance slowly started to wash off Keith’s arms, and legs. Meanwhile Shiro was scooping up water to wet Keith’s hair before he grabbed the shampoo. Shiro Slowly washed Keith’s long hair, massaging his scalp, and almost sending Keith to sleep. “Lean your head back baby, you can’t fall asleep quite yet.” Lance says rinsing Keith off. 

Keith smiles faintly and leans back. SHiro grabs Keith's head and slowly guides him to the water, where Shiro slowly rinces out the soap in Keith’s hair, and Lance steps out grabbing three towels for them. 

Shiro finished helping Keith, and Shiro stood up before he picked up the smaller male. Lance wraps Keith with a towel and quickly dries him off. After a few seconds, Shiro takes off his towel, dries his hair, and then messes with Keith's hair. Lance smiles at Keith, and then looks up at Shiro. 

"Do you want to give you some sweatpants?" Lance asks, the towel still wrapped around his body. 

"Ya, what about you kitten?" Shiro asks, hugging Keith closer. 

"Mhm." Keith says, holding onto Shiro for support. 

"Ok, be careful baby." Lance says, walking back to the room.  

Shiro picks up Keith and holds him, after feeling and seeing Keith have to use him for support.  "I am fine, you don't have to hold me." Keith says, wrapping his arms around Shiro's neck. 

"I could feel you hanging off my arms, I get it if you are a little sore." Shiro says, kissing Kieth's forehead.

"And next time, if you plan on taking both of us, you will be in a lot more pain." Lance says, walking back in. 

Keith blushes, and buries his face into Shiro's chest. "I-I'm not in pain." Keith says, muffled by Shiro's chest.

"I know you aren't." Lance says, laughing at Keith. Shiro puts Keith down and Lance hands him a pair of sweatpants. Keith quickly changes, and then Shiro and Lance do. Once Keith is dressed. He stands up quickly, but stumbles from the pain. Lance immediately catches Keith and picks him up. "You feel lighter baby, have you been eating well?" Lance asks, concerned. 

"I'm fine. I've been eating just fine." Keith says, upset. 

"No he's right. You feel much lighter." Shiro says, worried.

Keith just pouts and stays quiet. Lance smiles weakly and walks into the room. "Sleep." Keith says, rolling out of Lance's arms, onto the bed.