I'm ready

Keith focused of Their words and slowing his breathing as much as he could. He was so tired and after a few moments of calming down he slowly fell asleep with his two protectors.

Shiro’s POV:

I wake up and look over at Keith, sleeping calmly, and Lance protectively shielding him. I leaned down slightly and kissed Lance and Keith sweetly on the head. It took him awhile, but Shiro was able to fight his way out of their bed. He kept pretty much both of them awake, but Lance turned slightly and woke up. “Mmm~Shiro?” Lance asks looking over at Shiro, still holding Keith. 

“Hey, you can go back to bed, I was thinking of getting a little work out in early.” I say, changing into my armor, while Lance  watched me.

“Mmm~Shiro, it has been a while, you know~I can’t just go on self care alone.” Lance says, rubbing Keith’s head with one hand, and rubbing at his crotch. 

“Lance, you know I have been without for just as long, but I want to wait till Keith is ready. What if he thinks we left him out of purpose?” I ask, concerned for the ravenette, laying with Lance.

“I know, and I don’t want to hurt either, but it also isn’t healthy to go this long without, you know.” Lance says, standing up, and giving Keith a pillow for him to hug.  Keith grabbed the pillow tightly, and Lance made sure that he was warm. “Please Shiro, just a quicky before you go work out.” Lance pleads.

“How about this.” I says putting my hands on Lance’s shoulders. “Why don't introduce the idea to Keith again tonight. He might actually be for it, and then you won’t have to wait as long.” I say, causing Lance to smile. 

“I mean, Keith is the cutest sub ever, and I wouldn’t want to miss out with him.” Lance says looking down, and debating.

“Exactly, and if he says that he isn’t ready yet then I might.” I say kissing Lance on the forehead and walking out to the training deck. 

Third Person's POV:

“If I’m ok with what?” Keith asks, sitting up in bed and rubbing his eyes. 

“O-Oh, Keith, we were just-it’s nothing.” Lance says sitting in bed with Keith. 

“No, you guys said if I was ok with it? What is it, please don’t lie to me.” Keith says with sad puppy dog eyes. 

Lance melted and told Keith. “Me and SHiro were talking about us, maybe, having sex?” Lance asks, curiosity lacing his voice. “With you?”

“Wait, I thought you guys were having sex when I was out?” Keith says confused. 

“Um...other then alittle self care, neither of us have had sex. We wanted you to be comfortable with it. I am not trying to pressure you though.” Lance says, a little worried.

“I-I am not sure, I really want you guys, but I don’t know if you guys would really want me? I just don’t want to mess anything up.” Keith says, hugging the pillow, and sounding sad. 

“Omg, baby, you could never mess anything up. We love you, and we don’t just want you for your smoking hot body. We just want to make sure you are always comfortable, so if you want anything from us, please just tell us.” Lance says putting his arm around Keith’s shoulders.

“I just...maybe...I mean only if you two want too, but um...maybe tonight? That is if you guys still aint too, and I completely understand if you guys don’t want to it was just an idea. I know it’s stu-” Keith stammers out before Lance pulled him into a kiss, cutting his off. 

“I know I would love to baby, and so would Shiro. You can tell him when he gets back, or we both can if you are more comfortable like that.” Lance says pulling away from Keith, and placing his hand on the revette’s cheek.