Night

“Well, you can wake him up and ask him if he wants to change, but I would feel weird changing him in his sleep.” Shiro says taking off his shirt.  

Lance, hesitates looking down at Keith sleeping peacefully for the first time in awhile. “Would he hate me if I woke him up? I mean he is finally sleeping peacefully?” Lance whispers changing into a pair of blue short shorts, and then going back over to Keith. 

“I think he’ll hate us more if he wakes up in the morning and his legs are in pain.” Shiro whispers looking over at Keith. “Anyways I don't mind talking with him tonight if he has another nightmare.”

“Ok, I ask him.” Lance says sitting on the bed next to him. “Hey, sweetheart, do you want to change out of your jeans for bed?” Lance asks rubbing Keith’s back. 

Keith just rolls onto his back and nods yes. “Do you want me to get you a pair of your sweatpants?” Lance asks softly. 

“Mhm.” Keith says still pretty much asleep. 

Shiro smirks and hands Lance a pair of Keith’s sweatpants. “Keith baby, you do need to get up to change. Unless you want us to do it.” Lance says jokingly towards the end. 

“You.” Keith says bluntly, still asleep. Keith just lays there while Shiro and Lance look at each other in shock. 

Shiro and Lance have that silent conversation of “did they hear that right” while Keith just sat there, asleep. Lance then swings the pair of sweatpants over his shoulder, Lance slowly unbuttoned, unzipped, and wiggled off Keith’s jeans. Shiro had turned up the lights for Lance, but that also met that him and Lance could more clearly see all of Keith’s scars. They could tell which ones were self inflicted and which ones were from battles, but the number of self inflicted ones scared them. Lance then had to take a step back, and SHiro had to finish putting on Keith’s sweatpants. Lance was telling himself that he didn't hurt Keith and that he would help him trying to calm himself down. Shiro finished putting on Keith’s sweatpants, and then he went over to go Lance. “Hey, let's get to bed, you should just hold him for now. It might help you calm down. It normally does when you're panicking and want to protect someone.” SHiro says rubbing Lances back, and trying to calm him down. 

“I don't want to hurt him.” Lance says softly, walking over to the bed. Both of them crawl into bed with keith, and Lance wrapped his arms around him, as if he was protecting him from something. Shiro layed on the other side of Keith, and wrapped his arms around both of the boys. Keith was able to sleep calmly though most of the night, but he had another nightmare about half way through the night.

I know this chapter is short that is because next chapters going to be alot.

Word count-500