That Was Amazing

This is a long chapter that includes smut, I warm you now even though most of you don't care, and have been waiting. I'm am sorry for not updating that much, but I have midterms and have been really busy preparing for them. Once they are over I will start to post more frequently. I'm sorry everyone, but now, please enjoy.

Also I know there might be spelling mistakes, this was rushed. Sorry again.

"Of course we can, just remember if you feel uncomfortable with it, just simply say so." Lance says sweetly. 

"Mhm." Keith says laying his head on Shiro's shoulder. 

"Hahaha, ok let's eat a little bit, I want to make sure you have plenty of energy." Shiro says putting Keith down and messing with his hair. 

"I-I don't want anything to eat. I'm not really hungry." Keith says crossing his arms.

"Babe, I know that you don't get hungry after a workout, but that doesn't mean you don't eat anything." Lance says digging through their "fridge". 

"I will just eat later." Keith says jumping up onto one of the stools near the counter.

"Kitten you are eating something small, I don't care if you are hungry or not." Shiro says throwing an apple like space fruit at Keith. 

Keith caught the fruit and just throws it from hand to hand. I will eat this later, I promise, just let me wait a little while." Keith says rolling his eyes. 

"Kitten, you will eat that, even if I have to feed it to you myself." Shiro says sitting down across from Keith. 

"I, said~, I will eat it later." Keith says, throwing the fruit over to Shiro. 

Shiro caught it and rolls his eyes. he He pulls out a small paring knives. Slowly, Shiro started to cut up the purple, apple like fruit. Shiro held a piece of the fruit up to Keith's mouth and looked the ravenette in the eyes. 

"Shiro, you have to be joking, right?" Kieth says looking down at the fruit then up at Shiro.

Lance stands up from the fridge and looks at them. "Babe, I would eat it, he once  held my nose and forced me to eat." Lance says eating leftovers from the night before. 

"Open up kitten." Shiro says, as if he were talking to a stubborn kid. 

Keith sighed and took a bite of the fruit in Shiro's hand. "There I ate." Keith says with his mouth full. 

"Hey, swallow what's in your mouth before you speak." Shiro says glaring, almost, at Keith. 

"Dad, your doing that thing again." Lance says hugging Shiro from behind. 

"Well I can't help acting like a Dad, when you guys act like children." Shiro says messing with Lance's hair.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I'll be more mature if you want." Kieth says making fun of Shiro. 

"I can't wait for you to be screaming that tonight, but I recommend you don't tease me." Shiro says, smirking at Keith. 

"I-I didn't-" Keith says stumbling for something to say, to embarrassed to know what to say. 

"Be careful with him, we don't want to scare him away before tonight." Lance says walking over to Keith and smirking at Shiro. 

"I-I'm not scared." Keith says, looking down at the table. 

"We will see you tonight then Kitten." Shiro says, raising Keith's head up with his hand. 

*Time skip brought to you by everyone who was waiting for smut*