New Planet

Shiro and Lance stand up, helping Keith stand up, Shiro and Lance kissed Keith passionately before they all ran to their lions, preparing for a fight.

The planet we flew by had about six large galra cruisers. Pidge and green blocked us from the gaara's sensors so they could land in a highly wooded area. They all sat in their Lions and communicated through the mic's. "We need to center all the galra cruisers on this side of the planet, so that we can land in the most populated area and not have to worry about the cruisers." Pidge says beginning to explain her plan. "Lance and Keith. I will drop my closing on you two, and you'll distract the cruisers. After you take down one or two of the cruisers will all start migrating that way. Hopefully that gives us a big enof of an opening to take down any glara communication towers, and deal with the galra on the ground." Pidge says pulling up plans on all of our screens.

"Shiro, I say we go with it." Keith says.

"Lance, Keith, you two will need to work together, and we will send you a distress signal if we need you. But there will be six, large, military galra cruisers against you two, and remember they move fast so Keith, you a red will need to work on taking them down completely. Lance you will need to take down the cannons." Shiro says.

"You've got it Shiro." Keith says bringing Red off the ground. 

"See you guys on the flip side." Lance says jokingly before he follows after Keith.

"Hunk, you and Yellow will have to break down every galra communications tower as fast as you can, Pidge you will need to help him out, but your main his is to take out as many galra soldiers as you can. I will be helping out both of you guys." Shiro says as they see the galra cruisers moving above them. 

"Let's go guys." Hunk says flying towards the opening that was created. 

Lance froze the cannons on the first cruser while Keith flew under it, almost cutting down the center. That got the other five's attention. The third one to the right started up it’s main cannon directly at Lance. 

Lance didn’t notice it, but when Keith did, he didn't think before reacting. Keith flew red in the way of the ray, and got lances attention immediately. Lance panicked  and few blue at an angle shooting the ray out of a line ment with only seconds to spare. “What the fuck were you thinking?!” Lance yells angry.

“I-I wasn't think, Lance. Let's just finish these guys off and go back to the team.” Keith says brushing it off and going at the different cruisers, while Lance covered him. 

It was only a little while longer, till Lance and Keith were done with the galra cusers, and went to go help the others. When they got down to the others they were pretty much done, they were just helping the people of the planet to build back what was lost. They were dismantling Galra communications towers, and Pidge even reprogramed one so they could use it for themselves. Hunk and Yellow were cleaning up large areas of debre, while Shiro was helping everyone who got injured. Lance and Keith landed down next to Black, and went to go help Shiro. Keith saw a small group of kids admiring Red from afar and he smirked at the. Keith didn't realize it, but the people on the planet all look a lot like humans, except for their brightly colored skin and hair. 

All the kids had purple skin of some shade, so keith kinda assumed they were related. There were three boys and two girls. The girls both had bright blue hair, and it was pulled up in two buns. The boys on the other hand looked older than the girls. The tallest had Yellow hair, the second tallest had almost, neon, green hair, and the shortest male had Red hair, matching his lion. 

The kids all looked away when they saw Keith looking at him, and Keith looked back to Lance and Shiro. Keith walked over to Lance, before the boy with red hair walked over to them. “Um...red paladin, can me and my siblings go see red?” The boy asks nervously.

“Ya, but you guys can call me Keith.” Keith says looking over at the other four kids who were still kinda hiding. The boy with red hair motioned for them to come over, and their faces all lit up. They all ran over and  hugged Keith, and Keith just kinda stood there awkwardly

Word count-778