Keith talk to us

“There are only 3 and a half deco phebes left. Please come to me if his condition gets worse. Allura says looking at Keith’s machine. “He will be ok.” Allura says looking down at Shiro and Lance.

Lance looks up slowly. “Ya, I know. I am just worried.” Lance says sadly.

Allura gives Lance a reassuring smile, and looks at Coran, silently telling him they should leave. Leaving Lance and Shiro alone, with Keith laying still in the healing pod. Shiro and Lance were immediately startled up when the pod opened. Keith opened his eyes slowly, and looked at Lance and Shiro. “H-Hey, whats up?” Keith asks stepping out of the pod and stretching his arms up. Lance and Shiro immediately pulled Keith into a deep hug, and both of them started to cry. 

“Guys whats wrong?” Keith asks hugging the two men.

“You worried us.” Lance says burying his face in Keith’s shirt.

“I’m so sorry. I would never mean to scare you two.” Keith says starting to cry. 

Shiro pushed away from Keith slightly, and looks down at the two boys. “Keith, when you were in the pod it told me that you had an injury to your leg, I was confused so I asked to see it. I know that you are probably scared about us knowing, but I need to know if those were-”

“Yes.” Keith says quickly, cutting Shiro off. Keith pushes away from both Lance and Shior, the steps back away from them. “I-I know you who don't want someone who is broken, but I love you two, and I am sorry for lying to you two. I won’t bother you anymore, and please don't worry about me.” Keith says crying. Lance looks at SHiro and Keith in confusion, before just pulling Keith close. 

“I may have no clue what is going on here, but I love you no matter what. You couldn't do anything to change that.” Lance says rubbing circles into Keith’s back. 

“K-Keith, you cutting yourself, and or being depressed does not make you broke. We both still love you” Shiro says walking over to his boyfriends and hugging both of them.

“W-Wait, you cut up your thigh. Why wouldn't you tell us?” Lance asks worried.

“I thought you guys would hate me. I was scared.” Keith says, looking up at Lance with tear filled eyes.

“Baby, look over at me.” Shiro says sweetly. “We aren't mad that you didn’t tell us, but we are scared that we could have lost you, and we wouldn't have been able to help. Most of all, we could have been the ones hurting you, those wounds couldn't have been over a week-”

“Yesterday, I had rapped them when you guys were training together. I guess when the bot kicked it, it messed up the bandages.” Keith says cutting Shiro off and, looking down, embarrassed.

“Baby, if that was the blood on the floor was from your leg, then the cut on you-” 

“I did that in the showers, I got scared you would find out about the cutting.” Keith says, his voice breaking, as he just begins to sob.

Shiro kisses Keith’s forehead, and picks him up bridal style. Keith barry's his face into Shiro’s chest, hiding from everyone. 

“Shh~baby it’s ok.” Shiro says petting Keith’s silk soft hair. Shiro carries Keith to their shared room, and Lance watches Keith worried. SHiro lays Keith down on the bed, Keith was exhausted from the training and crying. “Lance, I am going to go get him some water. Please stay here.” Shiro says rubbing Lance’s back.

“I’m not going anywhere. Don’t worry.” Lance says kneeling by the bed, and looking at Keith’s tired, and tear stained face.  Shiro left them alone, as he walked to the kitchen to get Keith some water. 

“L-Lance...what time is it?” Keith asks sitting up slowly.

“It’s still pretty early, and I think you should try and get a little sleep, I mean at least a little rest until Shiro comes back here with some water.”

“But Lance~I don’t want to stay here~” Keith wines out, like a stubborn little kid.

“Well, I will make you stay, one way or another~” Lance purrs out seductively.

“Oh really~?” Keith purrs out, pulling at the collar of Lance’s shirt.

Lance crawls on top of Keith, and kisses him deeply. Lance slowly takes off Keith’s Jacket and starts to kiss down his neck. Lance leaves a mark on Keith’s collar bone, before they hear the door open. 

“I don't know what I missed, but I am jealous.” Shiro says walking over to them with a glass of water in his hand. “Well, keith didn't want to stay in bed, so I thought I would make him~” lance purrs still looking in Keith’s eyes.

“Well, you still need to drink this baby, then you are allowed to move.” Shiro says handing Keith the glass of water. Keith sighs and chugges the glass of water, placing the glass upside down on the nightstand. 

“Now, can I move?” Keith asks Lance and Shiro. 

Shiro and Lance look at eachother, as if they were communicating, then back at Keith. “One kiss each then you can move kitten.” Shiro says messy Keith’s hair. Keith smirks and kisses Lance, before kissing Shiro a little longer. 

Lance and Shiro let Keith get up out of bed, but Shiro and Lance continue to sit on the bed. “Do you guys want to come with me? I’m going to just get something to eat.” Keith says walking over to the door.

“No, we already ate. We will meet up with you later tonight .” Lance asks standing up slowly, and stretching out his back.

“Ok, I’ll catch up with ou two later.” Keith says running out the door smiling.

Shiro looks up at Lance, and stands up slowly. “Hey, it's not your fault.” Lance says patting Shiro’s back.

“Yes I know, but I just wish I could help. I mean what if he does it again, and doesn't tell us.” Shiro says worrying.

“Hey, lets go train ok, that gets your mind off things most of the time.” Lance says trying to comfort Shiro.

“OK.” SHiro says sighing. Lance and Shiro both change into their armor, and walk to the training room.

Word count-1,059