Chapter One.

One minute I was asleep in my king sized bed, the next I was tied to a chair in a dimly lit room that smelt of weed and death and a man was standing right in front of me.
A perfect way to start my day.
"Finally, you are awake.", The Moron spoke in an accent that was unmistakably Hausa.
"Will you fools ever let me be? I can't even sleep these days", I complained.
He smiled walking away from me and when he stood under the only light bulb in the room and turned to face me, I recognized him from pictures I had seen in my papa's office.
It was Abubakar abdullahi, the leader of the Hausa organization. They had been friends in the past
What did the fool want with me now?
"Kai yarinya. If you give me the information I need, you will walk out of here unharmed. If you don't, I will kill you. "Fine girl.
I let out a laugh even though I was scared to my hair and looked him right in his eyes.
"You can do nothing to me".
The back of his hand hit my cheek and I tasted the blood in my mouth. I fell from the seat and landed on the cold wet ground.
Well, here we go again.
"Are you sure I can do nothing to you? ", He asked, standing so close to me that if I stuck my tongue out, I'd lick his shoe.
What the balls!?, I'd bite his fucking foot.
"Now, gimbiya, are you ready to talk?", He asked dragging me up by my shoulder.
He held me to himself, too close to himself, in fact and spoke right into my face.
"Where is your father hiding?"
Move your fucking face out of my face or I'll move it for you.
"My papa is not hiding. You're just too stupid to look in the right place." I spat.
He stared at me for a while and then he growled, flinging me against the wall. I screamed as my body came in contact with the wall and I fell to the ground.
Liquid was pouring down the side of my head. Blood.
"You do not talk to me like that, Kama! I will kill you!"Bitch.
He ran towards me and picked me up holding me up against the wall by my neck.
I'd have clawed at his hands, but my hands were tied behind my back.
I was used to being in situations like this. Close to death .
My father was the leader of the Igbo organization. It was only normal for me to spend my days being tortured by foolish men in need of information I'd never give. Last week, I had ended the Edo bastards that had been sent to capture me before they could even get me to their leader.
If I wasn't in this situation, I'd have laughed out loud at their general incompetence.

"Talk Wawa! Before I end your miserable life! ", Fool. He shouted hitting me against the wall and tightening his grip on my neck.
This one was indeed foolish, how would I speak if he was holding my neck like it was paper!? Okay, play time is over.
I searched the room quickly for my weapon and caught glimpse of it immediately. A knife on the table only a few feet away from where we stood. If he had heard of my escapades, he would not have left a knife like that. Just like the rest of them, foolish.
I swung my feet hard and hit him between his legs. Perfect.
He groaned and let go of me, falling to the floor. Weakling.
I ran to the table, twisting the knife so I could cut myself free and turned back to the fool still groaning on the floor.
Really!? He wasn't up yet? Small thing I did like this. Mttcheww.
"How dare you!?", He roared before letting out a string of words I knew were not blessings in Hausa.
I could hear noises from outside.  The door swung open and one man twice my size ran in, his eyes taking in and processing the entire scene almost immediately.
Pathetic, if my papa as much as sneezed, twenty men would assemble.
I thrust the knife in his direction, embedding it in his abdomen as I pushed him away and  ran out of the room.
I turned back to get his gun. I couldn't be unarmed in the enemy's territory.
An Uzi? Eww.
I ran out into the hallway, gun in hand. Ready to shoot. Or kill, rather.
The hallways were empty. We're these men mad? Members of Organizations were never supposed to let their guards down. Not even while they slept. I ran down the hall and located the stairs, my breasts bounced as I ran down. What Happened to getting me a bra kwanu!? Tufiakwa ndi mmadu! God forbid people.
The noises  began after I had crossed the main gate which was surprisingly easy to find. I had killed  seven men on my way out.
Ha! Their father!
I ran into the bushes that surrounded the base and kept on running. They wouldn't find me if I kept to the bushes and off the main road.
When I guessed it was safe enough to leave the bushes, I found the main road and a cab to drive me to the airport.
The bastards had taken me all the way to Zaria. Fuck.

Heyyyy , I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I  enjoyed writing. Please tell me what you think about my book . I love everything about everything!!!