Chapter Seven.

For Prosper

   Ikem's POV:

I got out of my bed and reached for my gun. Who the fuck was screaming?!
Like yoooooo! It's three in the morning.
This better not be another attack.

My phone rang, a little louder than normal and I felt the urge to shoot the little brother fucker.
"What the hell is going on?", I screamed into the phone.

"One of the bitches is trying to escape! ", Arinze screamed on the other side.
I flung the phone across the bed without hanging up and ran out the door.

Someone sprinted right past my door and I ran in the opposite direction, turning dangerously at a sharp bend and continued down the hallway.

I needed to be sure it was just one girl I was going to shoot down.

"How many of you left this room?", I asked pointing the gun at no one in particular.
"Naani otu mmadu!", Only one person. One girl shouted. Her voice came out squeaky, an indication she was crying.
You better cry ohh!!

I backed away from the room and ran back down the hallway.

By the time I got to Ngozi's floor she was already out, dragging the girl by her ear and asking her if she was mad.

Ahh already!?

"Kill me! Kill me! I will not be an ashawo!", She was screaming.
Ha! Like she had a choice.

"You want to die? Okwa ya? Nsogbu adiro.", Right? There is no problem.

When Ngozi got to where I was standing, she flung the fool to the ground at my feet and reached for her gun.

I had never seen her this angry. She was panting, her body was shaking and she looked like she wasn't blinking.
I could almost tell she was going to pull the trigger.
Suddenly, she put the gun down.

"Take her to my room. Now."

Phillip walked past me and picked her up by her hair.
"Be careful with her!", She screamed again and Phillip let go of her hair.

******************************

Ngozi's POV:

I could hear the shower running in the bathroom.
It felt like she had been in there for hours.
How long did it take someone to bathe kwanu!?
Oh Chineke!

How come that thought had flashed through my mind at that moment?

I wanted this girl, I needed her in my organization.
As I pointed that gun to her and she didn't as much as shake, I knew I needed her.
The guys would probably think I was crazy.
The door to the bathroom swung open and she stepped out, wrapped in the towel I had given her earlier.
With the dirt and dust off, I could tell she was very beautiful. Tall. Slender. Beautiful. Endowed as well.
African women. Beautiful women!!
Their daddies !

She was staring at me too, obviously asking what she was to do next.
I pointed to the clothes I had laid out on the bed and then looked away.
I had never seen anyone else naked. I wasn't sure I wanted to now.

"Why didn't you kill me? A gaghi m a bu ashawo."I will not become a prostitute.
Her voice was different now she wasn't crying or screaming.

"You will not be a prostitute. I didn't kill you, because I want you in my organization". I paused, waiting for a response from her. With none forthcoming,I continued.
"However, I can't let you go because you already know where our base is."

"You own this place?", She asked.
"My father is the head of the organization.", I replied.
"Kee afa gi?"What is your name?
"Ngozi. What is yours?"
"Cherish."

I was silent for a while, not knowing exactly what I was supposed to say next.
"Will you join my organization?"
"Yes."

I had Monday mark her that very morning.

Hello everyone, I hope you're still enjoying my book.
Like, comment and vote.
I love everything about everything!