Chapter Nine.

For Prosper.

"Se eyi omo-alade egbe Igbo?" Is this the Leader of the Igbo organization?,  A stupid faced man asked as I slowly began to wake. My vision was still blurry and my head was pounding.
Where in the seven seas was I?!
"Rara, Omo e Nikan ni ale ri" No, we could only get his daughter.

I glanced around the room as my ears caught hold of the language. Yoruba.
There were four men in the room with me. The biggest and honestly most handsome was obviously their boss and the first voice I had heard when I woke up. He was wearing a dark suit and tribal marks ran from the edges of his lips to his ears.
The three other men were armed and showed signs of unease when he spoke.
Ha! Cowards!

"Incompetence! ", The boss spoke slamming one fist into his other open palm and walking in a whole circle.

The first signs of madness.

"Can you fools get anything done properly?! ", He asked turning to speak to them.
"Sir, the Igbo organization's leader is totally off the grid and impossible to find.", The one farthest from us mentioned.
Or rather,Sah, the  h'igbo h'organization's leader h'is totally h'off the grid h'and h'impossible to find.

Boom.
His body lay on the floor.

"You do not talk when I'm talking ", the boss said.

Obara Jesus Christ. Blood of Jesus Christ.
I hadn't even noticed he had a gun.

"Where is your father hiding, child?"
"Child? I'm twenty years old!", I answered and I could tell he was going to slap me right before he did it.
Somehow, I was still sitting.

"Don't get me angry. Answer my question. Where is your father hiding?", He asked again.

I had been in the face of danger numerous times, this came to nothing. I laughed, much to his disgust. I could tell I was getting on his nerves. Exactly what I wanted to do.

"Why ask me? Why not ask your men to get him kneeling before you this minute? ", I smiled up at him and continued. "Oh yeah, they're incompetent".
I spat the words 'incompetent ', right into his foolish face.

I saw his eyes flare up and burn as he picked me up -the chair I was tied to inclusive- by my neck and flung me against the wall. The chair broke into pieces and I felt a little piece jab into my for arm.

I don enter!

"You think you can talk? I will teach you a lesson you will never forget!", he shouted.
He picked me off the floor by my neck and I felt like I was going to die.
I was kicking viciously while I gagged, trying to hit him somewhere that would cause an impact, but the fool had held me far from his body and was now smiling while he squeezed my neck.
So you have sense sef! Mtcheww

Lord Jesus Abba Father, small play I'm playing with him and he's squeezing my neck like orange. Tufiakwa.God forbid.

"Elede asiwere! "Crazy pig!, He said before my head smacked against the ground and I felt what was definitely blood trickling down my face as I coughed and struggled to breathe.

"Will you speak now?" He bellowed, reaching down and grabbing my chin.
I looked up at him,right in his eyes,  despite the fact that my head was spinning and tears were welling up in my eyes.

Twak.
His hand hit my cheek again and I tasted my blood in my mouth.

Twak.
"Talk you foolish ashawo! "Prostitute.

Twak.
"Its your sister who is an ashawo", I spat.
Twak.
"Shut up and tell me where your father is."