Chapter 11

Lilith isn't one of my cruel characters... This is so weird to write... Poor Dyeth...

       He flinched at just how sharp my words were

       He flinched at just how sharp my words were. His face twisting in a pained helplessness and his stiff body trembling in a fear he made, his eyes watering and hand clenching the fabric over his heart like my words had physically hurt him. I should shut my mouth.

        "But anything to please me right?!" I grinned swinging my sword again, he didn't even move to guard let alone dodge. My shoulders tightening and biceps clenching as I leaned back and changed my footing, hardly stopping it in time as he just stared at me heartbroken. Like I turned him down. I should shut my mouth

        "Why'd you stop? It was just starting to get good," I said while my head fell to the side, that same cold and cruel curiosity pulling at my face while I looked him over.

        "Lilith... Just- Just stop," He hiccuped, dropping the tabard and rubbing his eyes with his forearm, his other hand remaining on his chest but tightening around his shirt. His shoulders continued to shake but this time with the sobs racking through him. Comfort him.

       "Gross..." It slipped passed my lips while I was trying to keep the icy distaste from my face but that made it anyway while he found his knees. This wasn't what I wanted when I was reminding him of what emotions were and how they felt. "You know, Dyeth, aren't you curious about why I turned you into a devil?" Stop it.

        "Obligation, I had a bad call in a little experiment with you and you ended up getting poisoned... Unfortunately, I couldn't just let you die when I was the one that had you turning, could I?" Stop it. "Now you're hiding as much of it as you can," I hummed staring at the long sleeve hiding the demonification on his arms. "I wonder why..."

        "It's not like I don't know and yet you still hide it from me, almost like..." With my shoulders sagging and head tilted I grinned as I took hold of his hair. STOP IT! "You already know you're a monster but now? Now everyone else does too,"

         "Lilith... Please..." He begged, something snapping automatically as my wild grin fell.

         "FUCK!" I all but screamed, running my hands through my hair as I backed away from him not wanting to make it worse. Why didn't I stop? "Dyeth I didn't mean-" My voice died immediately at the broken look on his face.

         "I'm- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that, any of it," I gave a pathetic sad smile as I reached out to him, his gaze dropping as he nodded, wiping his face and sniffing. Nodded. He nodded, like it wasn't my fault. Biting my lip I grabbed the handle of the sword still stuck in his horn, breaking it down as it shattered into nothing but dust.

           I don't even know how to fix this. I don't know if I can fix this.

#Melookingatthisstory, well either way here you are with a half chapter as I've decided to scrap this series and hopefully fix the mess of a storyline. No more updates for this if that wasn't already clear.

I'm gonna see if an editor offer is still usable and see if I can't get this back on it's feet. Which it was never on. Until then, farewell my ladies and lethargics~