Never Mind, I'm Staying In Algebra Class >w>

So, I was just frustrated and I was frustrated since the first day 'cuz I didnt understand the work. Since then I would always get aggravated going into the class, which was worse for my concept of understanding the work.

It felt like my Mother and Teacher (Who can see the potential in me because I'm a gifted student) were  peer-pressuring me into staying in the class. So I was like "ŲnŲ why yu du dis tu meh?"

Today in the class because I forgot my class assignment AND homework  (It's a common thing I do) I DEFINITELY didn't understand the work. Not to mention I FORGOT TO SHOW MY SCHOOL THE IMMUNIZATION  (My Shots) PAPER, so the school kicked me out for a day. Mad oof right there uwu. So i missed E V E N  M O R E in the class.

Since I missed the assignment and homework for that class, I basically can't make up the work so I got a free "F" and that's JUST G R E A T.

My mother and I had a discussion last night about the dropping out situation which made me aggravated cuz she wouldn't let me but I listened to her advice, went to sleep and thought about it.

I came to class today (8/29/19) without my assignment and hom- YOU GET THE JIST and had to use my Other Tablet to do the work and my teacher and I called my mom to talk about the dropping out situation, and the fact I can't use my tablet during the school week (Not 'pposed to be on it right now) And my mother and Teacher chatted for a little.

We have ALL AGREED (including me) that I will stay in the class and try my best because I can now use my tablet for school purposes, so mostly for studying algebra. I slightly understand better now and I can see a better future for me in my algebra class! (Minus that "F" tho ŲwŲ)

Da 5'2 Brown Bean is OUT

See ya!