I Thought of This for Some Reason

"Evelyn, EVELYN!" Melissa screamed as she watched her best friend suddenly drop to the ground. She darted across the large field towards Evelyn. Melissa then collapsed to her knees, and sobbed into her ex-best friend's shirt. Melissa held Evelyn in her arms, her warm body rivaling the limp coldness she once called a friend in her arms. "Why? Why did this even happen?! WHAT DID SHE EVEN DO TO DESERVE THIS?!" She said screaming towards the sky, as if she were talking to God himself. Evelyn was the light of her life, the only one she could go to if she had a problem. She was devastated, angry, mortified, and alone in the empty field. A little after, Melissa's world blacked out as her back shot up and she realized she was having a dream. "It was a dream? " She asked tears welling up, soon flowing from her eyes like streams of coffee pouring out of an over filled cup. "Mom? Dad? " Melissa looked over to see her mother and father crying. Then looking down to see a slightly more developed body, compared to the one in her "dream"  She looked back at her parents. They swiftly walk over to Melissa and nearly choked her in a bear hug. "Hey guys, where's Evelyn?" She asked, genuinely concerned for her "best friend's" well-being. "Sweetheart, who's Evelyn?" Her mother asked, concerned for her daughter's well-being. "What do you mean who's Evelyn? " She asked, "She's like, my best friend! " she said a little aggravated with the fact that her loved ones don't know who Evelyn is. "Um, well you see sweetie..." Her mother burst out into tears again, and her father hugged his wife. "Melissa, you've been in a coma for 12 years and you've never met a girl named Evelyn in your life. If you have, you would've told us I'm sure." Her father explained, breaking out into tears at the last word. "W-well that-t explains a little, now d-doesn't it?" Melissa said tearing up herself. "Mom, Dad, I'm so sorry! Why was I in a coma?!" She asked, fully crying now. "We don't know! All we know is one day we w-were working, and then we got a call from your school informing us you were unconscious and wouldn't wake up." Melissa wondered, *How old am I? * She then asked her parents that exact same question. "You're 25 and 1/2" Her father informed her. "Well um, oh." She then realised she had fully developed breasts and curves, which paralleled her in the vision-like dream. In said dream, she was a little blonde haired girl with a flat chest and pigtails. The supposed "Evelyn" had reddish hair, and it was flowy and messy which made it look cute. She was wearing a frilly rainbow dress (that she doesn't have in real life) that flattered her skin tone. Evelyn was wearing a white short-sleeved shirt, and a hunter green skirt, which flattered her reddish hair. "Evelyn..." She mumbled under her breath. "I promise I'll see you again..." She closed her eyes picturing the figment of her imagination once more before she dozed off...

WOAH, why did I think of this randomly?

Uhhh help?