Matthew

We all glared at each other and sighed. I hugged my best friends one last time.

"I wish you all luck", I say.

They all fake a smile, then we all slowly started to walk away.

I walked up the steps to the second story and took a right. There he was, my teacher. He was holding the door open for the students to walk in.

I started to walk up to him as his attention turned to me. He gave me the scariest smile I've ever seen. I was staring and I think he noticed so I stopped and said, " Sorry, I'm just really nervous".

"No worries, and trust me you'll have lots of fun at this school", he said as I smiled.

"Thank you", I said and walked into the class.

The room was neatly organized and had a teachers desk at the front of the room and at the back. In the middle were the series of desks in rows of ten.

I took a seat in a back corner. The bell finally rung and the teacher walked into the room. We all sat quietly waiting for the teacher to brake the silence.

"Hello", he said looking around the classroom making eye contact with me.

"Hi", four students said back.

He laughed and said ,"You might possibly be the quietest class I've ever had", he said.

Some people giggled while the rest stayed quiet.

"Well my name is Mr Conley", he said, "and I'm your Physics teacher" he continued.

He started to explain the rules and what is expected of us, then he pointed to the back of the room and introduced us to his tutors. Jessica, Veronica, and Matthew.

They smiled and waved as we all turned to look at them.

Jessica seemed innocent, Victoria looked like the kind of person to make bad choices.

And Matthew, he seemed nice and he had the most perfect hair I've seen on a boy, and Justin Bieber has some fine hair.

Matthew cutely smiled and sat back down in the teachers desk in the back of the classroom.

"Okay class here's your first assignment in High School", the teacher said.

Mr Conley went on and on but all I could think of was the tutor sitting right behind me named Matthew.