< • Chapter Three • >

Explanations, Announcements and one HECK of a Bomb

It has been ten or so minutes after everyone, besides those particular four people, have departed. The silence was heavy, as they observed each other's expressions. Mina and Shinsou were still holding their deadly glares against the other two, who trembling a little, under their gaze. Finally, Kirishima raised his hand, and opened his mouth to break the silence this time, but the alien queen herself, bet him to that glory.

"What's wrong with you?! I thought you liked Kaminari-kun, not Deku!" Mina scolded, her deathly gaze enhancing.

"Uh... Min-"

Izuku, with struggle, was trying to get Mina's attention but failed, as Shinsou started to scold him in anger as well. "And what about you, huh? Lying to me about your crush on Bakugou? Real mature, Deku... I thought we were friends."

Mina stopped her glare for a second and turned to Shinsou with disbelief. "Who the hell would ever have a crush on Bakugou?"

"I know right. I was in disbelief too." Shinsou admitted.

"Alright!" Kirishima perked up, silencing everyone. "Clearly you two are just misunderstanding everything we're saying!"

"Really?" Shinsou sarcastically replied. "Because, I'm pretty sure Deku wearing your jumper when you two came out into the living room, isn't 'misunderstanding' enough." Mina nodded, agreeing with what he was saying.

"Wait... How does Shinsou even know about this morning's incident?" The shark boy asked, confused.

"Uraraka couldn't keep her mouth shut." Shinsou replied, holding up his phone like it was nothing.

Kirishima and Izuku froze. She didn't. Did she?

"How many people?" The freckled teen asked.

"Huh?"

"How many people did she tell?" He repeated, looking like he was about to go insane

"Oh." Shinsou realized, a little startled. "Your whole class and me basically."

"Did she say anything else?" The green hair boy was really twitching now.

"Yeah. She said you guys are her 'new favourite ship', whatever that means, and '#sunshineboiz'. Is she even speaking Japanese anymore?" He questioned, scrunching up his face, as he scrolled threw the group chat, he was unfortunately added in.

Kirishima and Izuku took a deep breath of relief, simultaneously. They were safe... for now. Uraraka was widely known for 'shipping' classmates, even if they aren't together, or have no possibility of ever getting together. Sometimes, she would ship people with her made up characters. For a whole month or two, she had shipped Bakugou and Kirishima together, with no results of KiriBaku ever making a name for itself. She even had that one TodoDeku phase she went through, that last for nearly three months. At least she still had her... online fanfics...

"Okay. Mind explaining, what the fuck is going on?" Mina spoke gently, making sure she aggressively emphasized the word 'fuck', in her sentence.

The two guilty 'sunshineboiz' shared a knowing glance, that questioned, 'should we tell them.' Kirishima sighed deeply as Midoriya simultaneously did the same. Without speaking, they silently came to a conclusion. They decided to tell their saviours the truth, but not here.