< • Chapter Six • >

Chapter Six

 Distance

Izuku was the first to awaken, his head aching. That's weird, did he not get enough sleep last night? He finally turned to Kirishima who was... half-naked?! And not only that his lips were also swollen and marked with a slight cut. Now that he looked at himself as well, his top was also missing. Izuku finally remembered what happened, his face burning with regret, fear and embarrassment all mixed into one. Instead of just kissing, they were having a full blown make out session! W-what have I done?!

He looked at the time; 4:20am. He quickly gathered up his belongings and chucked his shirt back on. How was he going to look Kirishima in the eyes? Never mind that! How was he going to talk to him?! All these questions swirling through his mind like no tomorrow. Will there be a tomorrow? He had to get out as soon as possible, but maybe he should leave a note...? He shook his head, grabbing out a piece of paper and a pen, then starting writing.

After making the note, he left. Not long after that, Kirishima finally woke up. "Ugh..." He felt around for a certain warmth, finding that the body was no longer on there. His eyes flung open, as he arisen in a kneeling position. He looked around the room, but all that he found, left of Izuku, was a note placed ever so carefully on the table. Picking it up, he read note with an urgent expression.

"Dear Kirishima Eijirou,

I hope you can forgive me for last night, I didn't expect to do something so... crazy. Anyways, I'm writing this note to say, maybe we should keep our distance for a while. I feel that maybe all of this is getting to us, and we need to focus on other stuff instead, like hero work!

My deepest apologies, Midoriya Izuku."

(A&R/N Shit, Izuku. No need to be THAT formal. Just be boyfriends already -_-)

He was suddenly flushed red. Oh, right... We did THAT last night. He shook his head. Maybe Izuku was right though. They did go a bit far with their desires, but Kirishima's heart sched, and for a reason he knew well. He was in love with Izuku. However, he was too afraid to confess to the green hair himself, for two reasons. One, Izuku was in love with someone else, and two, he was just not manly enough to do so. If he were to be rejected by Izuku now, he wouldn't be able to take it.

He touched his slightly swollen lips, and then curled into a ball, "This really hurts too much..."

*~---------~* (A/N Toby says hi!!! :D)