(A/N TRUTH or DARE)

For those  who are confused, let me explain. The next chapter will be a Truth or dare chapter, and I want you, the readers, to pick out the truth or dares for these characters!!

BNHA characters to Truth and Dare!!

Todoroki Shouto, Ashido Mina, Midoriya Izuku, Uraraka Ochako, Kaminari Denki, Yaoyorozu Momo, Iida Tenya, Hagaruke Tooru, Kirishima Eijirou, Asui Tsuyu, Shinsou Hitoshi, Jirou Kyouka

Couples to Truth and Dare!!

KiriDeku, Tsuchako, Todoiida, MomoJirou, MinaTooru

TRUTH AND DARE

~How It Works~

 Readers have to give the character and dare, and the character will pick one out of the two!

To make this more interesting, I will separate everyone's truth and dares into a box with the character's name on it, so I can 'lucky dip' and truth or dare. Characters will be chosen at random, depending on the name it lands on, by a Spin The Wheel - Random Picker app I downloaded. 

Readers can only give one character to give one truth and dare, so choose wisely. And make sure some other characters get a little love too!!

Once all twelve participants have four truth and dares each, only then can I continue the story. If the character has [Closed] beside it, it means that the character already has four truth and dares, and cannot take anymore.

RULES

No Drama

Drama is too cliche in all this Truth or Dare shite, so I just want to have a fun game without exposing the two sunshinebois. 

In The Eyes Of Uraraka 

Basically saying, that you have to ask and dare from the point of view you don't know the two main characters are fake dating. You'll only be able to ask questions, as forget why they were dating in the first place.

No Inappropriate Dares

Exactly what it means, so no 'Seven Minutes in Heaven', or shite like that. No 'making out' dares either! You can dare a couple to kiss if they're together, (or if they're the sunshinebois), but nothing past that. And no stripping, drinking or drug dares either! Please remember that they are minors, and not adults just yet.