1 - wow

Fun fact:
McDonald's once made bubblegum flavoured broccoli😂

Not edited

Emily's POV

Hi I'm Emily and I just finished uni to become a business woman... Though I have come to realise that I didn't really like it and now I'm jobless and clueless. Everyday is a routine and.... What's this?

'in need for a high degree well mannered woman to look after a special someone'

"Omg this might be my only chance, I'll do it."

I walked to the address and there, there was a whole ass line waiting for an interview to look after this "someone" alright then here goes nothing. I have been waiting for an hour and many girls that came out of that room looking angry, I don't know why but it seems pretty dodgy...

"Next" I quickly walk and a big body guard led me in the 'room'.

"Hi my name i--, what are you doing?"

As I was introducing myself to the man infront of me I guess is the leader?, he lifted up his hand and started feeling my face. He was really good looking I must say, though he was wearing glasses or shades Idk and he kept on feeling my every feature on my face, his hand went from my cheeks to my eyes and slides down my nose.

"Your hired"

"Wait that's it? I didn't even introduce myself? Or like hand in any resume or lik----"

"no stop asking questions, you'll start working in 2 hours, here's the contract, my name is John and you'll be looking after me"

Suddenly 2 men held me back, grabbed my finger and dabbed it into this red paint or something and just put my finger print on it.

"WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHOULDN'T I GET TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS?" I yell without controlling my anger.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME, the terms and conditions are pretty simple so you don't need to know, now end of discussion, this man will bring you to your room and get everything you need." His voice was extremely deep and scary... What did I put myself into.

"All my stuff is at my old apartment, you can't just say I'm living here means I'm living here." At this point my voice felt so weak, I was afraid for god sake.

"I'll get my men to bring your stuff here for you, now go" and that's when I ended up in a room as big as my old apartment, it was unbelievable... It's so beautiful and perfect, it's just... Wait stop it Emily your here to work not on a vacation.

In walked John the man I was talking to...

"You will start your job in 1 hour and 30 mins, get ready" and he just walked out. This John is a very cold hearted man, I wonder what happened to him?...

I took another look around the room and went to the closet, the closet has so many clothing of a sizes, colours and model, I quickly grabbed one and took a nice warm shower. The shower was also very beautiful and luxurious.

Time flies by and there I am in the kitchen Infront of him.

"Sir what would you like me to do?"

"Cook for me it's past lunch time"

So I started cooking, but something off... I just have this feeling where something is right...

"Sir, can I ask you a question?"

"If it's not a stupid on then sure you can"

"Is there something I need to know?, I don't know something doesn't feel right, if you get me..."

"Wait are you trying to say you don't know who I am?" He asked looking shocked though I only could tell through his voice and body language since he has shades on.

"Yeah I mean, im only here because there is a job opportunity and I'm clueless on what job I want to be in sooo..."

"God woman, I'm John Norman, the riches man on earth and you don't know who I am?, have you been living under a rock your whole life?" Wow that was deep.

"I mean when you put it that way it sounds bad, I really don't know, can you tell me about you then?" At this point I'm extremely curious.

"I seem so since you know nothing, I am John Norman and I was recently in a car accident which has gotten everyone attention, no one knows that I'm temporarily blind though, and that's why I have no maids, I only have my most trusted body guards and a worker which is now you to look after me" he then took off his shades and damn he looked so handsome it's unbelievable.

"Oh so I'm not allowed to tell anyone right?" I ask not being able to look away from his handsome face.

"Yeah it's on the contract"

"Boy I didn't get to read the contract and you already made me stamp it, like god don't act innocent" I cant, this guys nerves man...

"And you, stop trying to act innocent... I know your staring at me, and it's uncomfortable, look at the stove where your cooking incase it burns"

I look at the pan and, yup it was burnt... How did he know?? Wait...

Authors note

Hey guys hope you like the first chapter, I'm going to be leaving it at there until I finish my other story, sorry and hope your day goes well♥️