5 - allergic attack!!

Fun fact: 7% of American adults believe that chocolate milk comes from brown cows.
(Gees I'm shook 😂)

Not edited

Emily's POV

I'm low-key done with his bullshit. Without a second thought I kicked him right it the nuts as he drops and grown in pain. What I didn't realise was how hard I actually kicked him so I quickly knelt down.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to I swear... You just scared me and so I was protecting myself. Here I'll help you up, I'll do anything just don't fire me at this point." I felt really bad but her shouldn't have done that.

"Anything?" He said looking up at me.

"Um.... Ye--aahh?" Ok now second thoughts I kinda regret what I just said.

"Help me with my bath then" he said and slowly stood up as I supported him on the way.

"Fine, but only this time" I rolled my eyes cause I know that he won't know.

"Role your eyes again and your fired" he walks to the bathtub.

"Soooo how hot do you want your bath? Do you need rose petals cause all rich assholes bathe in those kind of shit... Or like bubble baths with overflowing bubbles" whoooppss not realising that technically I was calling him an asshole.

"I like it hot, with bubbles and petals" fuck he is making my life harder.

"Your doing this on purpose aren't you?"

"Good that you know" he smiled and took off his shirt. Holy shit fucking 6 pack in my eye sight! Fuck I need to stop.

"Uh if your taking your clothes off then I'll leave." As I leave he shouts

"Prepare dinner, I'll be out in 25 minutes." And that's how it finished.

I am currently making butter chicken, I mean who can resist butter chicken? And I have a secret touch to it...

In walks John as he smells the air.

"That smells nice what is it?" He ask finding the dinner table. It's so cool how it looks like he can see because it was so smooth how he sat down knowning what was coming after.

"It's a surprise" I say placing the plate Infront of him.

He grabs the spoon and scoops a spoon full. He places it in his mouth and...

"Wait... Is there spice in here?"

"Yeah it's a special type as well." I couldn't help but smile at myself because of how amazing this looks, but when I look up I see John having some sort of reaction.

"Whats wrong? JOHN?!!?" I hurry towards him.

"I'm alle--rgic to s--spice" he says through breaths.

"Oh no oh no, stay here I'll call the ambulance" I sprinted to my phone that was on the counter and dialled 000.

"Hello please come he's having allergies reaction he is struggling to breathe!" I panicked.

"We will be on our way" and I hang up going back to John.

He is practically gasping for air. I asked "do you have antihistamine?" He nodded and pointed to the cupboard, I quickly go and gave it to him but he can't eat or swallow it be side he is in great shock.

Without thing straight I put it in my mouth and pulled him to me. Yes I kissed him, but this isn't really a kiss... Wait it's not important right now.

I crushed it inside my mouth and transfered it into his. I can see him flinch as a shocked way, like why would I do this...

"I don't like to see people suffer Infront of me especially when I know that I caused it." I say to him knowning that he can't respond to the short of breath he has. A couple minutes later the ambulance came and took in and me to the hospital in a flash we were there and he was sent to the emergency room.

Half an hour later the doctor came out.

"How is he doc?" I ask.

"If it weren't for you giving him the antihistamine if not he would be in extreme danger. He is safe now W you can go in and see him" I nod and thanked him as I walk inside not knowing if he wanted to see me... Wait would he fire me?

"Hey John are you awake?" I ask trying to sound sweet and friendly.

*Sighs* "I'm ok, thanks to you" I can't tell if that was sarcasm or seriousness cause I did save him.

"Oh, um do you need anything like water?" Oooof I sound like a clingy bitch.

"Yeah" and so I walked over to the table to pour him a cup of water. I hand it to him and said here.

"Aren't you going to help me drink it?" Wait what was that supposed to mean?

Authors note

Hey guys I'm loving this book so far, I mean haha I like the concept anyways feel free to comment because I like to reply and see your opinions and ideas so yah 😜