18 - It's all a trap!

Fun fact: Chewing coffee beans can help eliminate bad breath.

Not edited

Johns POV

I didn't realised because of my carelessness I have caused so much paint to not only myself but to the one I love most.

I can't believe because of me... Me! I have killed my own child.

"Emily, Emily listen ok? We can have kids in the future... So please not just because of this leave me by my self.

"John, I need time please just give me time, I told you on the letter I wrote that I will come back but not now." And she looks in Goerges direction, signalling him to take me out side.

"I know that our first meeting was really bad but will you please leave so Emily can rest"

"Who THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? Ordering me to leave my wife's side?" I started to yell in his face.

Then I turn to see Emily hold her head in pain.

"Honey are you O...."

"Please... Just leave" she said just above a whisper.

"Babe I.... Ok I'll go out to buy you something to eat" and I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead before I left.

Ok now my mission is to buy something fast and come back incase she plays some kind of trick leaving me again.

Emily's POV

As he left I said "George, can you do me a favour?"

"Sure thing my lady, how can I help?"

"If you can would you be able to move me to a different hospital quickly before he comes back?"

"You do know that if I do so he will come and hunt me down?" And he laughed a little.

"Alright alright I'll help you, give me a second I'll give my people a quick phone call to arrange everything quickly." And I could help but give him a smile.

He is such a nice person, honestly how lucky could I be being able to meet him?

About 5 minutes later in came 6 men in suits with those mic things around their ear.

"George, what is all this?"

"They are my people, they are here to carry you to another hospital" he replied walking towards the bed.

"What do you mean carry? Like carry carry?"

"Yeah they will be carrying the bed you are in down to the van to send you to another hospital." And he clicked his hands to signal them to do as he said.

"I can walk down, it's ok..."

"I already paid for the bed, might as well take it and it's ok they are all built up for these occasions so just relax" and there I was being lifted above the group like a princess to the van downstairs of the hospital.

And now there meot trying to attract any attention... Well I can't really do that when I'm being carried in the air like a Farro.

Left, right, back, front, in all directions people are staring at me with the eyes of "oh look, she thinks she's better than us" kinda look and what's the first instinct to do is??.... Get the blank and cover yourself...

But now I look like a precious statue being carried out like Tutankhamun's tomb or like the Buddah statue being transferred to another temple.

Finally we got to the van an I quickly told the men to close the back as George went in and sat with me.

"I'm so embarrassed now, but seriously thank you"

"No worries, isn't that what friends are for?" He said and rubbed my shoulder.

And yes that was the nicest smile I have ever seen, it's so innocent that I smiled back and laid down on the bed and drifted to sleep.

A couple hours later I wake up to the van still moving.

"George, what time is it?"

"It's 11:35pm why?"

"How long have we been on the road for?"

"No no you got it all wrong, we're on my private jet." And he opened the van door to the back of a plane.

"What's wrong with you? Why the Frick am I on a plane?"

"Don't you wanna get away from that freak? Well I'm helping you, were flying to a small island that I own that very few people know about it, so he won't be about to find you."

"Your sick, so fucking sick, you were there when told john I need time but I will come back to him so why are you sending me away like a prisoner?" I'm actually panicking on the inside.

Did I actually get myself into some shitty scam or trap? My is my idiotic Bain not working when it's need???????

"I'll bring you back when it's the right time" and he walked out of the van into the pilot area where 2 of him men were driving it.

"When is the right time? What is the right time, what do you mean?" I can't scream or yell because my throats sore and dry.

And that was the last time I saw George until we finally landed 4 hours later.

Authors note

Hey guys I just wanted to announce that I just started an account on tiktok, so if y'all want to follow for drama updates such as Cdramas and Kdramas or mini drawings that I do then feel free to follow @ drama_showtime. I'll be very happy to see a few of yous. And make sure to text me on tiktok saying your a Wattpad follower♥️

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter