3 - awkwardness

Fun fact: babies Don't have knee caps for 4 years!
(Lol imagine having a baby in the future and just knowing this fact 😂)

No edited

John's POV

Yes, so the reason why I want this woman to leave before I get my sight back is because its best if I don't know what she actually looks like so it doesn't become a problem if we meet again in th future.

I don't believe in love especially when my ex cheated on me with my fucking half brother, but then again being single is best because you get a to be free.

It's only a month, what can 1 month do? And besides who really wants to date a blind man?. Ugh stop thinking shit, nothing has started yet and I'm already thinking about dating her...

"Since I have agreed and we are both grown ups, I don't think we need a contract because that's just annoying." She said and I couldn't help but give an evil grin, well it wasn't evil its more of a smirk.

"Well I guess your somewhat right there, we got each other a deal" and I put out my hand so she could shake it since obviously I can't see where her hand is. She shook and I smile at her.

Emilys POV

To be honest with you the only reason why I'm accepting this offer is because my grandma is extremely ill and she was the one that helped me become who I am today.

My parents only gave me life but didn't actually take responsibility in looking after me, in which that's what my beautiful grandma has done. Once this is over I will have good amount of money for me and my grandma to live W better and happier life.

"So the contract about looking after you... is it still on but now it's cut short til 1 month?" I ask since he is wants me to leave then.

"You have a point" he calls over one of his men and tells him to change the contract date of when it ends.

"Well what do you want to do now?"

"I want you to take me to the mall"

"At the this time of day?" I ask shocked.

"Yes because it's my mall and it doesn't close until I say so..."

Damn this son of a baloney is acting like a rich cunt lol.

"Fine fine, I'll call in your driver" as I was going to exit his room he stood up which made me jump.

"Since you will be taking care of me now, you will also take over as my driver" and he finds his way towards me. As the nice person as I quickly go towards him and grabbed on his arm leading him downstairs to his car. The car looked amazing.

As I see the car I stop with an O shape form on my mouth

"Haven't you seen a car before?" He said shaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, yeah... Wait no, I have seen a car before but not like this one, it looks so cool" and I help him into the back seat. I put my hand just about his head incase he bumps the roof of the car as he enters.

"So which mall are you after?" I ask about to close his door.

"You do realise that I can't see right?"

"Oh yeah sorry" I leaned over to click on his seat belt. As I look up to see him my eyes met his, though he was wearing shades I could see the mention between us...

"Are you done staring?"

"Oh sorry again" and I quickly hurried to the divers seat.

"We will go to the mall that I own."

"Oh" i honestly don't know which shopping mall is owned by him. I look to up to see what seems to be a GPS. I typed in mall that is owned by John Norman.

"Don't tell me your typing in the GPS which mall is own by me, for crying out loud it's West Edmonton Mall."

"Oh I see" and so I drove to the destination.

"Sir we are here, which stall would you like to visit?" I ask helping him out of the car, I guess it's common to assist/ leading him by hold his arm.

"Sir how about we make a thing"

"A thing? What do you mean a thing?"

"Like when I grab on your right arm that means it's me, like a signal if you get me"

"Ok if you insist, but call me John since your going to help me around a lot as well as being my fake girlfriend" he said and instructed me to walk in a woman's stall full of bikini's, bras and underwears...

Authors notes

Hey guys, sorry for the slow updates, hope this chapter is good and Yolo♥️