6 - the party

Fun fact: the average male get bored after 26 minutes of shopping.
(Hope all your boyfriend's will be ok😂)

Not edited

Emily's POV

"I can get you a straw if you want" I say hoping thats what he wanted.

"Aren't you going to do mouth to mouth with me?" he said smirking. How I wanted to wipe that smile off of his face.

"Yeah but that's because you needed it" seriously this guy needs help.

"Give it to me" and so I gave it to him.

"The doctor said you can leave in q couple of hours" I said trying to break the silence since it was awkward.

"Ok get the car prepared and I'll be ready in an hour" and there I call his og driver to come and pick him up. An hour past and here we are in th car completely silent, but it's all good cause rather that than saying something stupid to get in an awkward situation.

We finally arrived and yeah that was it. A few days later it has been pretty easy for me, I mean he hasn't called me in to see him. All I did was cook and wait in my room for instructions.

*Knock knock* "come in" I say.

"Ms, sir is looking for you" and he left. Welp I walked to his room and he was there sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"You called for me?" I say walking up to him. He put his hand out as in a cue to help him go downstairs.

"Get ready in something formal, I'm taking you to a party where I will be officially introducing you to everyone including relatives, please be on your best behaviour and always stay close to me. I just got my men to prepare a few different clothing styles for you to pick from so go do that now and I'll meet you in an hour." And then he went to the car where his driver drove off.

I went back inside and saw a whole long ass row of different dresses. I loved all of them but 1 stood above the rest:

To me it was beautiful, I liked it because not too much was showing and it's not too short

To me it was beautiful, I liked it because not too much was showing and it's not too short. I put this dress on and added a beautiful necklace to it:

 I put this dress on and added a beautiful necklace to it:

It was perfect. An hour later I walked towards the car that John was waiting in and sat next to him in the back because he said when we exit people are going to be Infront of us to take photos.

As we arrived I followed him out of the car and he wrapped his hand right around my waist as reporters and high status people where taking photos and watching us. I felt extremely uncomfortable and the smile that was on my face is so fake even a 3 year old can tell.

"Shall we go in?" He ask whispering in my ear as it was a little loud to hear him normally.

I grabbed on his arm and squeezed it as a sign of saying yes. I help him inside as his body guards are behind us stopping the reporters getting closer.

"Help me on the stage and stand next to me at all time, understood?" He said, I squeezed his arm again as in yes.

"Hello everyone, thankyou all for coming tonight. It's an honour for those who have come a long way to participate in an important event tonight that I have prepared. So today I wanted to officially announce that this amazing woman beside me is my girlfriend, Emily Willams. I am truly sorry for not announcing it earlier and so today I wanted to do something special..." He put his arm out, a sign for to to hold him and that's when he positioned me to stand Infront of him and then he went down on his knees, pulled out a beautiful ring and said "will you marry me?"

Ok, right now I don't know how to react, he said that I'll only need to pretend to be his girlfriend for a month but now he is proposing to me into being his wife.

"I-----" I was still thinking when the crowd starting hyping the situation up.

"Say yes, say yes, say yes" the crowd kept on repeating the phrase over and over again and quick as a flash I said "yes".

The crowd started cheering and clapping as I see the happy look on John's face as he slides the ring on my finger. He stands up and kissed me! I don't know how I feel, my whole body became stiff as tingle sensations shot through my body like electricity. I didn't know it but I kissed him back and as he pulled back his smiled at me and the party continued on as my mind was completely blank...

Authors note

Hey guys another chapter, yes so um I don't have much to say but Yolo✌️♥️