9 - FUCK THIS your mine...

Fun fact:in your life time you will spent at least 38 days brushing your teeth.

Not edited

John's POV

Why would she all of a sudden want me to be her brother? I don't agree to this, but the thing is I don't know why.

"Why?" She asks

"Because... Because I like you, and if you were to call me older brother it will be extremely awkward" great I just exposed myself into liking her.

"I'll pretend as if I didn't hear that" she said with a long sigh at the end. Did she reject me?

"What, do you not like me?" My body starts to build up and I could feel my breath become heavy.

"I like you, just not in that way... To me your considered as a friend you know" I don't know her reaction because I can't see her but for sure I can tell from the tone of her voice that she's confused.

Emily's POV

Is he being serious right now? I don't know these feeling inside of me. Some what of me is happy but then on the other side something is telling me this isn't right.

"I'll pretend as if I didn't hear that" I honestly wish that I didn't get to hear that because it now will make it extremely awkward.

Then he asks me if I don't like him?. I don't know how I feel. I'm not usually like this but now...

"I like you but not in that way..." Oh no I can see his reaction and it doesn't look pleasant.

"I demand you to be my girlfriend, and this time it is a real one!" Who is he to demand me things?

"No" oh no what did I get myself into?...

"No one disobeys me in my house!" Uh what an ass.

"I am I, and so I can do what I do to myself with no one else's orders ordering me around" what the fuck did I just say?

"Do you hear yourself speak? By you signing the contract, it declares that you are MINE!" fuck he brought up in he fucking contract again.

"No, do YOU hear yourself, you didn't fucking let me read the damn thing and now you seem to have a right in claiming someone that isn't yours." I'm going mad because of this dude. One minutes he's telling me he likes me then the next he's a cold, annoying bastard.

"Everyone knows by signing up for this job you are mine, isn't that why you came for this job?" Ok that's so weird... he's talking real calm now, and no I didn't know that this stupid job needs to also include the fucking worker.

"I came here because there is a job offer, I didn't know that I have to offer you myself the fuck" woah I need to get out of here asap!

"Well the contra---"

"Fuck the contract and  FUCK YOU" Oh no I'm doomed.

"Sure fuck me" oh god did he try to make this a joke now?

"Your not funny" I say crossing my arms.

"I wasn't being funny..." Oh crap is he planning to do what I think he is gonna do? He stood up and wrapped his hands around me.

"What are you doing? LET GO OF ME" I didn't know what he was up to until he kissed me... He kissed me hard and i almost lost balance to the shock he gave.

The kisses began to become harder and fast as he sucks on my lower lip and I accidentally let out a small moan.

"I really like you... Why don't we..." As his hand slides down to my waist and grabbed my ass.

(A little late notice but mature scene coming up😉)

He them pulled me even closer than we were and kissed me again as one of his hand roam around by body and the other one cupping my face leading me to kiss him.

My world seemed to be lighting up, the more he kissed me the more I let him and access and that's when he starts to suck on my tongue and pulls on it. This is honestly driving me crazy from his touch to his scent.

He lays me down onto his bed as he breaks the kiss and go down to my neck.

"I will leave a print of myself on you so all the guys will know that you belong to me and not there's to go near..."

His lips went straight to my neck as he sucks and lightly bites on it, he then slowly unbutton my night gown and slides it off with only my bra and underwear left. I didn't know what to do but tug on his hair as he continues to suck against my skin.

He lifts himself up and unbutton his suit and shirt and then this pants and jumps back on-top of me...

Oh no is this really happening? He un clips my bra with one hand and  then cupped my breasts with his warm hands from squeezing then to circling my nipples. I'm in so much pleasure right now I'm speechless.

In a blink of an eye my underwear and his boxers are off and in my sight is a dick so big I can't even imagine how it will fit... and that's when he slid into me.

"ahhh... I-----" oh no he probably knows that I'm a virgin now.

"It's your first... I'm sorr---"

"Shut up and continue there's not turning back now... Please" I sound so needy but it's true I'm so into this now that if he decides to not continue I'm probably going flip.

He then thrusts through me slowly and it's probably the best feel of sensation that I have ever felt.

"Please... Faster..." Oh my god I sound like a slut.

"I know you love it" and he starts to move faster and I breathe heavily pulling him down so he wouldn't be able to see my embarrassed facial expression. I could feel my nails dig into his skin as he finally ejaculates.

"Grrr" he grunts as he falls to the side of the bed gasping for air. We both lay there in total silence. Oh no he didn't use a condom nor am I on birth control shit....

Authors note

Yo guys how's life? So there you go another chapter. Sorry it was such a late update but Yolo, also I suck at writing these things so yeah😂😂 I don't really know if I should even put in the mature part since it sounds so stupid lol♥️