19 - arriving where?

Fun fact: chocolate is as healthy as fruit... (And off I go buying chocolate)

Not edited

Johns POV

You all should know by now that I never investigate anyone and if I do I do a poor job of it (rewinding back to grandma's death) *cough cough*  but this time I was determined and so I called my assistant and asked him to find out more about this "George guy".

"Sir he's the son of Greg"

(*sorry couldn't think of a better name... Was in the middle of doing my maths hw but gave up so I came here to update lol*)

No way, George is Greg's son??!? I though I already killed their whole family.

"Are you sure?" I ask again.

"Yes sir, it came up that George was their 2nd son but didn't reveal it incase people came after him" damn it, son of a BITCH!!

*Flash back to 3 months ago*

John and his parents were a happy family until Johns father found out about the affair that his wife was in. He decided to find out who it was and it was non other than the mafia.

John at the time also realised that his girlfriend was cheating on him with the mafia's first son.

Johns father told John about everything and John got extremely angry due to both of them getting cheated on on the same family... The mafia's.

To make things worst one night John was drunk, he snuck in the mafia's mansion and killed the all the members in their family.

John didn't tell Emily the full story on how he lost his eye sight...

After he killed them he fled but the mafia's men chased after him and they deliberately drove right into John's car which caused the accident and all the men died but John survived with the cause of loosing his eye sight.

*Back to reality*

I fucking knew it, something was off but my dumb ass didn't give two shits and now look what happened.

"Sir should I send men looking for ms Emily?"

"Well nah, are you stupid? Of course, now go" then I got up and got into my car when my phone rang.

"Who is it, I'm busy right no...."

"It's me..."

"You, where did you take my wife you piece of SHIT?" My tolerance for this guy is at negative 0.

"Well well well, look who's pissed haha, don't worry she's safe..."

"What are you planning to do George?"

"Well I was planning to do what you did to my family but nah, I have a better idea...." And he paused.

"What's the assy idea of yours"

"Idk I guess you'll have to see it yourself" and he mother fucker hung up.

I dial my assistant immediately.

"Go track down the number that just called me right now"

Emilys POV

As we land, a huge body figure opened the door and blindfolded me. I feel weak especially after just losing my baby so I have no source of energy to fight this big future... Even if I did would I stand a change?... Errrrr nope.

On a serious note thought, after the blind fold was on my hands and legs were tied together, then he put me on his should as he carried me out.

I swear it's like he was climbing mountains, it was such a bumpy trip and when we got to the destination he tossed me down and took the blind fold off.

He obviously kept my hands and legs tied. I quickly looked around my surroundings and when I got to the exit I realised all I could see it the tops of trees and the blue sky.

"Where is this place? Why am I here?"

"Shut up, also don't try escaping because you'll never be able to get down."

Down? What does he mean down?

"Your saying I'm above ground?"

"What else do you think? This is a personally built and designed tree house that has traps so you better watch yourself missy"

When I thought my attitude was bad, this guys such an ass.

"Where's George I want to speak to him"

"He's a busy man, he doesn't have time to deal with you" the more I talk to this guy the more I wanna Puch him in the balls.

Now I need a plan... A tactic to escape without killing myself.

"Ouchy... Ah... I need to use the bathroom, I think I need to do a number 2" I pretend to Lang down hugging my stomach.

"Your acting skills are shitty, try something else" huh this guy isn't buying it, alrighty time for plan B.

"Sure thing, I'll just shit here and see how things turn out grrrrr"

"Fine, I'll give you 5 minutes, hurry or you'll have to sit with shit up your ass" I definitely need to leave now or it's the end for me.

As he untied my arms and legs he grabbed on me incase I ran, then he led me into the bathroom.

As I sat there I looked around to see if I can use something at all but there was nothing.... Except toilet paper.

How am I supposed to escape with toilet paper?

Oooo and thats when it hit me.

"Excuse me, the toilet is clogged"

Authors note

Hey guys, really sorry for the late late update but here it is. Some of yous might to like how I have made the main female lead, but I like to change it a bit, I just don't want to make the girl always weak so yeah. Thank you all for supporting me, you guys make my day❤️

And also so sorry for all the gramma mistakes, I don't read over my work and when I update I use my phone so it auto corrects to like a total different word 😂😭 anyways I'll edit when I have time thanks again.