25 | slut but babie.

[ MONDAY, 4:45AM ]
JUNGKOOK !

it had been two days since jungkook had spoken with jimin or taehyung. it wasn't a lot of time, but it was the longest time they've gone without talking since they started dating, and the hours felt like they were going by excruciatingly slow. it didn't help that jungkook wasn't sleeping very well since their... fight? was it a fight? jungkook wasn't sure anymore.

what he was sure of was his feelings. as the hours slowly went by and sleep never creeping up on him, it gave jungkook time to think. after talking in the new group chat with his new friends, he was more sure than ever about where he stood. he liked taehyung, he liked jimin, and he most definitely wants a relationship with the both of them. now, he needed to formulate some sort of plan to talk to them, and not fuck it up.

ding!

jungkook phases out his thoughts to see his phone light up by his desk. he sighs before he begrudgingly gets up from his bed to check the notification.

[ MONDAY, 5:00AM ]

kimtaehyung has invited jeonjungkook to a chat!

tae:
hey, jungkook?

kook:
oh

kook:
uh, hi?

tae:
listen, after what happened on friday you probably don't want to talk to me, and i totally understand

tae:
but can we talk?? like in person??

kook:
what makes you think i wouldn't want to talk to you?

kook:
are you sure you want to meet in person?? i wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable

tae:
why would you make me uncomfortable?

kook:
you did freak out on me

tae:
fair point

tae:
i wouldn't be asking to see you if i wasn't sure

kook:
alright then

kook:
so, is it just gonna be the two of us?

tae:
uh, yeah?

tae:
can we meet in half an hour?

kook:
where?

tae:
j

ack in the crap 🗿

kook:
omg ok

tae:
cool
READ 5:09AM

[ MONDAY, 5:33AM ]
VKOOK !

jungkook sighs, as he realizes anxiety is starting to settle into his stomach. his hands are feeling clammy, and he's sure his sugar levels have dropped. he rubs off the cold sweat on his thighs. he's sitting on the floor outside of the jack of the box. it's half an hour too early for him to be at the restaurant considering the place opens at 6:00AM, but he can already see workers getting ready for the day. nonetheless, taehyung had asked him to be here.