35 | hoes mad !! hoes mad !! hoes mad !!

[ a / n ]
there's a end note !!

[ FRIDAY, 8:00PM ]
THE GANG !

"come on! we're already late!" jungkook whined.

it was eight and prom had already started, but for some reason they were still at namjoon's house. jungkook leaned against the limo, almost everyone was already here except for seokjin, who was having trouble finding his tie.

"i'm here, i'm here!" seokjin exclaims, his tie hanging loose around his neck.

"thank god," hoseok says, opening the limo door. "we were boutta leave your ass."

jungkook laughs lightly as they all slip into the vehicle. they're each sitting next to their boyfriends. jungkook smiles, taking in everyone around him. hoseok and namjoon were the first ones in the limo, and their conjoined hands haven't separated for a second. jimin is sitting next to hoseok, but he has his head firmly on taehyung's arm. jungkook places his own head on taehyung's shoulder, turning over to look at seokjin and yoongi. they're both trying to put on his tie properly.

jungkook sighs, and closes his eyes. the ride to the hotel isn't very long. the prom is being held at a hall in a hotel near the downtown area, and namjoon just happens to live closest to the city. everyone is seemingly quiet, probably mentally preparing themselves for the chaos of prom to come. the limo pulls up to the valet lot of the hotel, and it's already buzzing with other students from school. jungkook opens his eyes, feeling the lights shine through the tinted windows.

"that was quick," he mumbles quietly.

the others murmur in response, and the limo parks in front of the entrance of the hotel. the door opens, a man in a cream colored vest holds the handle, and he smiles. seokjin steps out first, his tie finally on properly. yoongi scoots out behind him, grabbing his hand. jungkook immediately starts moving across the other seats to get out, and the rest of them follow.

jungkook takes a look outside. there's an elegant chandelier hanging from above them, and they're not even inside the building. they quickly shuffle inside the hotel, being given directions to the hall by a hotel worker. a set of arrows point them to the hall easily, and music is already being blasted through the double doors, the floor rumbling with bass. the seven of them line up to go inside.

"ah, shit, here we go again," taehyung whispers.

"why is there security for a school dance?" yoongi scoffs.

"i want to say it, but i won't out of sensitivity," jungkook answers.

jungkook stands between taehyung and jimin, holding both of their hands, and swinging them lightly. namjoon has his arm linked with hoseok as they both quietly giggle at each other and make faces. jin stands behind yoongi, his arms wrapped around his shoulders. ah, all is right in the world.

"a group of fucking faggots."

jungkook feels both of his boyfriends tense as his own eyes widen. he looks around to find the voice. it's a group of boys that are a few feet away in line. jungkook looks at the rest of his friends. namjoon's face has hardened, and hoseok has a sad look in his eyes. yoongi has his hands clenched into fists as he separates himself from seokjin.

"excuse me, let me just..." yoongi walks off to the group of boys.

"yoongi, i swear to god, don't try to fight them. let me handle this," seokjin follows.

jungkook raises an eyebrow, and gives a glance to jimin and taehyung. they give a reassuring smile, and hold his hand tighter.

"it's okay," jimin says. "it's gonna happen."