Prologue.

I woke to the sounds of the church bell ringing. I sat up and stretched my limbs, before getting out of bed. I got dressed into a bad boy outfit; which consists of a black knee length coat, a pare of skinny jeans with holes over the knees, a cool grey tank top, a black chocker necklace, and a pare of black leather boots with a slight height to the heels. I took my mid-back length black hair, and tie it up into a man pony. I then packed a bag and head down stairs to the front doors of the church.

"Rin, why do you look like you're ready to go some where?" asked Yui.
"Tch." I scoff.
"Rin answer me!" Yui demanded.
"Same reason you should be ready to leave for." I said in response.

After my little run in with my "sister" Yui, I went outside and waited on the steps. I watched the birds fly and the squirrels scurry through the, tree branches. After a few minutes went by I closed my eyes and listened to the birds singing, the wind blowing, the distant sound of cars passing by, and the church doors opening.

"Rin, what are you doing out here?" Asks a nun of the church that Father Seiji Komori runs.
"Waiting for the cab to the 'place' Father Seiji Komori is sending Yui and I to." I reply to the nun's question.
"Oh right. I didn't realise that you two were leaving today." The nun said with dismay.
"Yeah it's today. I think Father Seiji Komori hasn't informed Yui about us leaving." I state.

Not a moment later Yui comes out the church doors with three bags of stuff. I shook my head in disbelief, and the nun just stood there doing her best to ignore the amount of stuff Yui packed.

"Isn't that a bit much?" I ask.
"What?" Yui gasped.

Just as Yui spoke the cab pulled up infront of the church. I get up from the steps, bag in hand, and get in the cab. Then give the driver a note containing the address to the location in; which Yui and I are to be going. After about a minute Yui got into the cab. Yui insisted she under packed, and complained that she didn't have enough stuff with her.

"Yui Three bags of stuff is more than enough." I state.
"No I so under packed I have so little with me." Yui whines.

I huff, putting my earbuds in, and play some music in my ears. It wasn't enough to completely tune Yui out, but it did its job. About an hour into the drive Yui tugs my earbuds out of my ears.

"Yui!" I snap.

She just lets go of my earbuds and gives me a frightened look.

"Don't give me that look. You should know better than to be rude and pull my earbuds out. Not to mention that you are getting on my nerves. This whole ride you've be talking my ears off, poking me, whining like a spoiled brat. You know better than to anger me when I'm listening to my music." I scold, putting my earbuds back into my ears.

Yui then began to whine; so I give her a stern glare and she stops. After a few minutes Yui was back to being annoying. Thankfully the car stopped, and I get out of the cab. Yui gets out and starts complaining about how heavy her bags are.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have packed so much." I spat.
"I didn't pack nearly enough." She huffs.

I just roll my eyes, taking out my earbuds, turning off my phone, and put it in my coat pocket. I then pick up two of Yui's bags, and carry them to the door. Suddenly it began to rain, and Yui goes running to the door; then enters without even knocking. I huff in annoyance, and knock on the door; then wait for it to open. When it opens I go inside and leave Yui's bags by the door. I look around the room, and see Yui under a good looking red head male.