XXVII- couldn't resist

Lawrence barely even knew what the hell he was doing. It was the middle of the night and he was steadily picking the lock to (Y/n) and Cass's dorm. Carlisle had asked him for a favour after their earlier spat but Lawrence wasn't expecting to do anything illegal, but there he was, picking the lock and grumbling profanities to himself.

He couldn't lie and say that he wasn't the slightest bit curious to see where (Y/n) lived but he was more disgusted by his brother's perverse nature to express this. At long last, he heard a crisp click and he gently pushed the door open. Carlisle asked for some pictures of (Y/n) sleeping, Lawrence intended to get them and get out to keep his guilt to a minimum.

Now was the task of navigating the small dorm to find which room would hold dear (Y/n). The living room and kitchen with a dining area was where the entrance was. Lawrence could see three other doors and deciphered that they must be the two women's respective bedrooms and a bathroom.

His first try was the bathroom, Lawrence walked in. He knew he should just find (Y/n) get the pictures and go, but he was there, he may as well explore a little. The cosmetics were divided into two sides, he guessed the things on the right must be (Y/n)'s since there was a rose shampoo and Lawrence had noted that her hair smelled of sweet roses. He ran his thumb over the bristles of the toothbrush he deemed to be hers and smelt each product. The scents overwhelmed him, if he closed his eyes he could imagine (Y/n) being right there with him. 'No. What am I doing??? Shit like this makes me no better than Carlisle! I need to get out of here...'

The next room he went into was thankfully (Y/n)'s. He smiled when he saw her face pressed against the pillow, Lawrence quickly pulled out his phone and took a few photos from varied angles for his brother. He thought about leaving but figured that he'd done all this work just to have some pictures to share with Carlisle. He may as well get some for himself, for himself only.

Lawrence knelt by the bed and he breathing quickened as lifted the duvet that was covering (Y/n). His hands were shaking, he felt so awful yet he couldn't stop himself. She was wearing an oversized t shirt and underwear so when part of the duvet was removed her entire leg was exposed. Lawrence quickly snapped a few pictures, glad that no one could see the crimson colour his face had turned. He ran a finger slowly down the bare leg, his finger seemed to tingle when it felt her skin beneath it.

(Y/n) began to stir at the unexpected touch. Panicked, Lawrence took several steps back. She shifted her position but after a few seconds Lawrence realised she was still in a deep sleep. Only then did he notice the small snores and hums that were coming from her lips. He couldn't stop his mouth from curving into a smile, he recorded a small video, just so he could hear these adorable noises whenever he was feeling down.

Unfortunately for Lawrence, his bliss was interrupted by another presence.

He didn't recognise the dark haired male who entered (Y/n)'s room. Shock took over both of their faces and then irritation. Both deemed the other man to be stealing away their precious time with (Y/n). Rio's annoyance was short lived though, 'Lawrence Verily is obsessed with her too... this is useful, more than useful, this could set the plan in motion.'

Rio put a finger to his lips and pointed to the door, gesturing for Lawrence to leave. Lawrence didn't know who the fuck this guy was or what business he had in (Y/n)'s room but he sure as hell wasn't about to leave her alone with him. Lawrence shook his head with determination.

Rio was glad it was dark, that way Lawrence couldn't see his eye roll. "Let's talk. Outside." Rio hissed. Lawrence looked at him with scepticism but followed anyway.

The two walked in silence down to the empty communal area of the dorm building.

"Who are you and what were you doing in (Y/n)'s room?" Lawrence asked aggressively.