Prologue

Complete darkness is all I saw as the void swirled around me like thick water. Almost similar to ink. Then I noticed that the void parted wherever my body moved so I stretched my hand outwards feeling dry air tickle my fur. My other hand extended outwards as well and grabbed onto solid ground pulling my upper body out of the substance that gave me life. As my head broke the surface, I let out a loud grumble announcing my presence amongst others that have awakened from the pool of darkness.

Though unlike the others, a figure stood in front of me bearing a long black dress, deathly pale white skin with red veins and red eyes trained on me. As I rose from the pool I felt the aura of this female slowly crush my own causing me to fall on my knees. I felt weak against her despite the huge height difference between us. She's more powerful than I can ever be and holds more authority than I can ever conjure. With that, I bowed my head to her showing my submission as her tool.

Her hand smoothed against the mask wiping away the ink that still engulfed me exposing a white mask. "You learn fast," she said removing her hand away and holding it behind her back, "rise and show yourself to the army."

I did as she said standing up out of the ink pool and turned to the other Grimm. I was nothing like them but yet all of them at the same time. My feet are angled similar to a beowolf for speed as my muscles resembled an Ursa with it's thick fur. My tail is a Taijitu eager to snap at unsuspecting victims. My arms had the same stretching capabilities as the Nuckelavee but my hands are shaped like a beowolf's to easily grab into prey. My head also resembled a beowolf but was wide as an Ursa with spider Grimm fangs. (I'm not lying there is a Grimm called spider Grimm) A pair of large Nevermore wings were folded against my back not having developed enough to expand yet. Covering my body are thick Death Stalker bone plates to give me more protection.

I felt powerful over the rest of them knowing internally I'm stronger than them. A dominant growl left my throat staring at them as they took in me. Some lowered their heads in submission but others growled in resistance. I will not allow that to stand.

I quickly bounded over to the strongest, an Alpha Ursa, and leaped onto it causing it to fall on its back. My fangs instantly went for the neck but was halted by a swift paw to the face. It growled getting on it's feet and bellowed towards me to which I returned with a hiss at the end. It strikes first attempting to land another hit on me but I kicked over to the side until it's back faced me then stretched my arm out to grab one of the protruding back spikes. I pulled myself towards it to latch onto it's back and sink my fangs into to deliver poison into it's black veins. Once I'm satisfied, I jumped off and watch it collapse as I lick my lips.

My gaze turned to the others who showed resistance only for the numbers to drop dramatically except for a claw full though they seemed more unsure. I'll have to feed them with the fear of the creatures of the surface to show them my power.

A slow clap rang from behind me so I turned towards the source to see my alpha, our Alpha. I dropped to all fours and bowed my head once more to show I will only attack those who doesn't obey her words. "Quite an interesting display of dominance. I expect to see more of that when we conquer the world."

Soon after she said that a cacophony of howls and roars went through the air as a song of death. A song I intend to sing into the hearts the land walkers.