First Encounter

My tongue licked hungrily over my lips watching over the land walkers carrying in with their lives not noticing me and the beowolves. It was all so tempting to jump in there to make them aware of my presence but our Alpha told us to wait. I needed a good feed off of their fear after waiting so long and having them dangling right in front of my drooling maw. But, I fear more of the Alpha than my growling stomach.

Speaking of which, the Alpha had her seer follow me to monitor my progress such as following orders and checking my restraints. My inner dark side longed to pounce on the closest person but my instincts told me to wait.

Just as I was considering ripping off the arms of a beowolf, the Alpha gave me the go. My teeth latched onto the closest land walker which was a male walking next to a female. The female screamed in fear causing a delightful shiver to run up my spine as I tore out pieces of the male's flesh making him scream in unison. One of the pack quickly silenced her by snapping their jaws on her neck and dragging her down the road.

It didn't take long for the others to notice and scream running away from the pack as the fear filled us like a buffet. I licked my lips and turned in the direction they're running and chased after them tying to figure out who will be my next snack. My red eyes widened finding a large one quickly running out of breath. He's the size of three land walkers and will fill my stomach for the day!

With my goal in mind and my stomach leading me, I walked towards the large male knowing he doesn't have the stamina or speed to get away. He heard my footsteps and turned towards me with fear and sorrow in his eyes giving me an added bonus. Perhaps if I take my time I'll be fed for two whole days.

I barred my teeth into a grimace and crawled towards him grabbing his leg. He went hysterical and tried kicking my claw off only for me to bite his calf. A throating scream erupted from his throat as I watch from the corner of my eyes it started jiggling. I must take my time or else the fun will be over, but maybe a bite wouldn't hurt. As I prepared to get an appetizer a hard flat object smacked against the side of my head causing me to roll off the large male.

I snarled in the direction of where the attack came from to see a female covered in brown and black wearing darkness over her eyes and carrying a brown box. I quickly got off my back and stayed on all fours snarling at her for interrupting my meal.

"You know out of all the Grimm I've seen and fought, you're probably the ugliest out of all of them," she responded popping a growing pink sphere that came from her mouth.

How dare that land walker insult my looks! Alpha has called me the perfect being out of her army. This one will be used to clean my teeth. Out of rage, I jumped up to pounce on her only to spot a smirk crease her lips. The same kind Alpha uses when she has me in her grasp. I slowly watch the bag shift into a much larger thing with it pointed up towards me. I may have not known what awaited me but my instincts did.

Death.

I felt thousands of small objects pound into stomach bone plating before they quickly spread through my body. It didn't take long for me to feel limp and crash against the ground feeling blood pour from the many holes but I had yet to disintegrate.

My first actual fight against a land walker was over as soon as it began. I was careless and jumped right into Death's arms without a plan. I acted irrational and jeopardized everything Alpha had planned for me. The sudden thought of failing Alpha made my breathing stop as I stared at the blue sky before it being block by that female's head.

She lowered the darkness covering her eyes and looked at me mildly interested, "you are one tough bastard. Taking a whole magazine and not dying. At least I think you're not dead." She removed the darkness completely and waved them over my eyes causing me to unconsciously follow them in hopes of finding peace. "You really are not dead." She chuckled to herself and slid the darkness back over her eyes, "at least you got that going for ya." She picked up the cursed brown box and swung for my head only to be interrupted by loud thumping. "Fucking Goliaths."

Without another word she left me on the ground before running in the direction she came and upon realization, my meal is also gone.

I shut my eyes trying to ignore the growing pain spreading through my body but felt an extra weight settle on my stomach. I growled opening my eyes only to see my Alpha leaning her head into her hand. A loud whimper came out at me knowing I failed her for the last time and exposed my neck knowing what was to come.

"You're only useless when you're dead," Alpha sounding bored probably of my pathetic attitude. "Now if you don't get up then I won't waste anymore time on you."

My eyes widened when Alpha gave me a second chance causing my tail to wag making the Taijitu hiss in displeasure to which I ignored. Though my limbs were sore and bleeding, I pushed through the pain to stand up fully as Goliaths pass me going after the source of fear with the pack from earlier if they hadn't been wiped out yet.

The seer floated off of me and hovered close to my face still showing the image of the Alpha. Her hand slid down her face and into her lap as her eyes bore into mine, "now that you are up it's time to start the real training." I stood a little taller in shock that the things I've done before weren't considered training. Only a measly test. Still I bowed my head eagerly awaiting to become stronger.

"Also, remember the face of the one who nearly killed you. It'll be a good drive to strengthen your powers."