Chapter 24: Front Men Start A Fire

Ahhhh...the long awaited "conclusion" to last chapter's cliff-hanger. In which I give you...you guessed it...a little more cliff from which to hang with me!

This time, we'll be left anxious for Leed, too. He's burning out of control by the end of this chapter...Thus the song, "Firestone," by Kygo ft. Conrad Sewell

Leed

I came home and went straight back to bed.

Not because I'm tired or because I'm lazy.

Because the sheets smell like love.

Like Ashlynn.

"Goddamn, I'm so fucked," I moan into the pillow on her side of the bed.

Shit, she's slept here one night and I'm already thinking of the left side of the bed as hers.

See? Totally fucked.

I roll over and grin at my ceiling.

It's kind of nice, being fucked over Ash.

Metaphorically.

I wonder how even more fucked I'm going to be when I'm actually fucked by this girl.

Speaking of who's fucking who...maybe I should—let her fuck me first.

Usually, that's not my style. I've done a lot of fucking but I've rarely been fucked. Well, except with Tam back in the early experiences, but even with her, somewhere along the way, the balance changed and I found myself firmly in charge of the fun. And the games. Where I like to be.

It's not that I'm a Dom or anything...I'm not really all that much into a bunch of contrived props and bondage and pain shit...but I do like to be in control, and I do like for a woman to follow my lead and let me get creative. Let me tease. Let me tempt. Let me test her will and her willingness.

I have never wanted a woman's surrender like I want Ash's. I can give her so much more pleasure if she will trust me and let go of her inhibitions.

But last night taught me...Ash has more to give than her surrender.  Which is ironic since she thinks she's bad as sex.

She's not bad at all. She's got all the moves. All the small indescribable ways to tempt a man, get all his focus, get him lost in the sensual details. Right now, after one hand job, the girl's got me thinking she might be the best lover I have ever had.

I see it now—what Trace used to say about her being Type A. Never seen it in her anywhere else, but that girl runs a sex scene like it's her fucking job. When it comes to giving a man pleasure, Ash is a pro.

And I should know. I've had a few of those, too. The very expensive kind. I mean, I didn't pay for it. But fangirls comes from all walks of life. Sex industry workers really dig me, for some reason. I guess I'm a notch on their professional bedpost or something. It's why I ALWAYS use condoms...sometimes I don't even realize I've got a sexpert on my hands until we are deep into the deal and they start adjusting their tits and putting their bleached asses on display like somebody is fucking filming or they are working for tips or something.

Nope. None of them have a damn thing on my girl. From what I saw of Ashlynn's moves last night, bad at sex is the very last thing she is. She's just bad at letting herself enjoy it.

I would never tell her that, though. It would only recall her to all the experiences that gave her that expertise and taught her that sex wasn't fun.

I feel my face and my throat tighten as harsh images of Ashlynn's missing year fire rapidly in my brain. I push them away. There's no point in me dwelling on dark imaginings, getting obsessed with the pain of her past. I want to help her move on from it, not relive it.