Chapter 38: Hippie Chics Have Baby Bumps...Radio Edit

This is a Radio Edit Chapter. For the explicit love scene, please see the separate work Soundcrush Explicit, same chapter...

Well...it wouldn't be a Soundcrush novel unless we jumped back into a little drama. A lot of threads of upcoming drama anchor themselves here into this chapter. Yes, including a baby bump...just...wait for it...

It'll Work Itself Out by Donovan Woods is one of the songs Leed sang to Ashlynn a few chapters back...it's still appropriate to their love story, because in this chapter, there are at least three long-term issues that are beginning to tangle together that are going to cause the true test for Leed and Ashlynn. All things that Ashlynn prefers not to talk about, not to think about. Gosh, I hope It'll Work Itself Out....

Ashlynn

I've been naked for something like sixteen hours. Leed has done everything short of tying me to the bed to keep me that way—and I'm pretty sure he might have tried that if it weren't for the shadows of my past. Not that I would mind if he actually did tie me up, I don't think, considering how mind-blowingly, amazingly perfect he's been. I have no idea if he's reading me perfectly or if he's just...perfect in himself...but his balance between tenderness and aggression is exactly what I need.

It's like we were made for each other. I've never craved sex before, but I can't get enough of Leed's love. I'm actually getting a little worried that I've traded drug addiction for sex addiction, but Leed assures me that it's perfectly healthy to be a sex addict.

So when I say, he's worked hard to keep me in bed and naked, it's not because I wasn't dying for the incredible lovemaking.

It's only because I don't usually mix naked activities with other typical daily activities.

Leed however, has no problem with a quick snack in between sex positions to keep his energy up or a stretch in the buff for a "challenging" sex position. In fact he's totally cool staying naked and doing all kinds of activities, like reading and guitar-playing, because, as he pointed out, he's just going to sex me again soon-so why bother to get dressed?

He's absolutely refused to entertain my worries that our naked activities could be seen because we are staying in a glass house.

"This is remote private property. There was a gate we came through and relocked on the road, remember? Hikers don't come up here, and if paparazzi somehow followed us here and get naked pictures of us, Marcy will kill the pictures and I will sue the fuck out of them. Glass house or not, we are still inside a residence on a gated property with a reasonable expectation of privacy. It's entirely illegal for anyone to photograph us here."

After that I conceded easily that naked brunch in bed is a thing. Leed however, informed me that naked yoga practice in bed is also a thing. To prove it, he tried to show me a YouTube video, but there is no reception here, so he ended up directing our practice personally. I'm skeptical that most bed yoga ends the way ours did, with Leed screwing me in downward dog, but it was a practice to remember.

We took a shower after that, but Leed refused to let me have any clothes and carried me back to bed and told me he just wasn't quite sure if my vagina was really in love with him like he was in love with her and that he needed to put in a little more quality time wooing her.

Which I thought meant he was finally planning to make me come with his mouth. He's been way too busy proving to me that vaginal orgasms are his specialty to take "the oral path of least resistance" as he calls it.

And still, Leed isn't quite ready to give me "a three minute quickie" he's been telling me is just too easy.

He's got something else in mind first.