Alessandra's Journal

Journal Entry One
Princess Alessandra Twenella Rowebern of Pentoya
Struvland

So far, I hate Struvland. It's cold, unlike Pentoya. Prince Oliver said that it's only cold and snowy here in the capital, Ravion. I don't quite believe him but I'll find out soon enough when we travel around the country. Honestly, I'm proud that I had suggested that going around the country will just show how powerful we really are, father will be pleased. I hope the royal family has servants that are competent enough to pack my bags correctly. They've done a horrible job serving my family so far. Luckily, my birthday is soon and everyone will be celebrating me, one of the better people here.

Struvland has good food despite all of the other problems it has, like the fact that the majority of the country is in poverty and the fact that they just let their elves run around the place without any discipline, even if they were rude like that one elf...Theo? Was that his name? I can't remember, it's too cold.

It has been three hours since we went outside. It is extremely cold out here in the snow but Prince Oliver is ignoring my complaints. Prince Oliver is more concerned with his three younger sisters, Camila, Caroline, and Catherine. Apparently, they're triplets but honestly, I could care less, I'm freezing and they're playing with the snow while I'm sitting on a stone bench which isn't helping my situation at all. He told me that we would go back inside after he got them but no. I'm supposed to be his future wife and he's just casting me aside for his sisters, it's horrible. How could he be so selfish? My first two days here have been the worst, I'll write more after the ball tonight, mother said that having this journal would be great to write in for this...experience.

Sincerely,

Princess Alessandra Twenella Rowebern of Pentoya

(The future queen of Struvland)