Chapter 14

Congratulations on surviving so far. You are about to begin a long journey. You are on the first season of a new tv show called Island of Uncertainty. On Island of Uncertainty you will be against 99 of pairs of people. Each pair is made up of  one guy and one girl. Your goal is to out live all of the other contestants, wether it is one of you or both of you. There will be cameras everywhere watching you as you go. There will also be some supplies scattered on your island. Every three days there will be something placed on your island that will try to kill you. After each attack you will get something small to help you out in some way. You could be on this island for a few days or years. This could be the rest of your life. It all depends on you and your competition. The winner or winners will each receive five million dollars. Once again good luck out-surviving the other 99 pairs, and have a great first season of Island of Uncertainty!

                                                   Your host,
                                                       Jaxon Crimson

I look up in utter disbelief. I start trembling where I sit. I feel my eyes get wet but I fight all the tears fighting to be free. Atlas grabs me and moves me so now I am sitting in his lap facing him. He pulls me in tight into a comforting hug. "It's okay. Let it all out. It's okay. Let it all out." Atlas says in a soothing voice. I grab part of his shirt and ball it up in my fist. I lean my head into his chest. Then I let it all go with a loud sob. It feels so good to get it out. I was lonely surviving with just the next day to worry about and trying to get someone to find me and help me get home. Now I have to out-live 198 other people. I have a 1% chance to win this. Only 1%.

With that I cry harder. I didn't realize I needed this so much. I feel Atlas lean his head on my shoulder and start to run his fingers through my hair. I start to feel him cry as well. I can feel a few tears drop down on my shoulder and that makes me pull him closer. I then start to run my fingers through his hair. It seems to calm him a little bit. Knowing this I pull him even close and then I whisper "It's okay. Let it all out." I feel him cry even more into my shoulder. I start to run his back and try to calm him. I can still feel that my eyes are wet but I am calming down.

Atlas's crying starts to stop crying. All of this is very humanizing. He pulls away and he looks me in the eyes. His eyes are still a little red but I am sure they look better than mine. He runs his finger along my jaw careful to avoid my cut. He then gets closer to me again and we are inches away from each other. He then moves even closer. We are like two inches away.

He is quick to fix that though and closes the gap. He puts his lips on mine and at first I am shocked and do nothing but then I start to kiss him back. His lips are soft and distract me from all the terrible things that are to come. We both get more desperate and continue kissing each other. At one point his tongue is against my lips just begging for entry and I let him in. At first it is a battle of the tongues but he wins and I am certainly not mad. He pulls me closer and his hands go up and down my back. My hands are hooked around his neck. We continue exploring each other's mouths and getting to know each other a little differently.

When we finally break apart he looks into my eyes and says "you're amazing." I feel myself blush and quickly look away. He grabs my hands and puts his in them. Without saying anything he starts to rub them but he pulls me up.

I guess I have to get back to my inevitable death now.