~Chapter 5~

You and Yuna walked to the entrance of the mall, where you saw Jimin standing with the guys.

You guys quickly went over to them. "Hey guys!" Jimin looked at you and gave you his cute smile. "Hey Y/n-ah" You guys talked for a bit and decided to split up in groups. You ended up with Yuna and Jimin. Yuna suggested you guys go to H&M,You and Jimin said "ok" and started walking to the store. Yuna asked, "Y/n-ah can I dress you up in some clothes?" "Sure as long as you're paying." "Ok then!Jimin you can go buy something for Y/n while we're busy!" "Ok see you later." "Wait you don't have to do that Jimi-."

Before you finished your sentence he was already gone. Yuna then pulled you towards the women's section and started picking up some clothes.
After 15 minutes of choosing clothes she shoved you in a changing room to try them out. "Y/n hurry up I wanna see your beautiful self!" "Alright relax I'm coming out."

Yuna's eyes widened in excitement as she saw what your wearing

"I'm actually pretty surprised I look good in this." "Y/n your so beautiful, I'm buying it for you right now!" "That's really sweet of you. I'll make you some of your favorite foods when you come over." " Really thanks!"
With that she bought the outfit for you. "Y/n can you please put it on for me right now?" You sighed, "Fine..."
You texted the guys.

( you made a group chat)

-Hey let's meet up at the food court, we're hungry 😋
They all said "they'll be there". "Let's get going Yuna." " I can't wait to see their reaction to my work!" "Oh yeah I forgot."

You two started walking towards the food court but something caught your eye. It was Yuna's ex-boyfriend and some of his friends looking at you guys .

You made eye contact with him, you gave him a death glare.

I better tell Tae, this'll be fun...  

You found a big enough table for the seven of you.

~A few minutes later~

You spotted the guys and waved at them. You went over to Tae and told him that Yuna's ex was here.  His face turned very serious and looked over at where he was. Before you sat down you went to got a really big drink.
Jimin eyes your new outfit and smirked a bit. "Y/n-ah you look really pretty in that outfit.." "Aw thanks Jiminie!"

You smiled at each other and started chatting with the others. Hoseok noticed the size of your drink, "Woah.. Y/n I didn't know you were that thirsty." "Be quiet Hoseok, hey Tae watch and learn." You stood up grabbed your drink, and walked right over to where Yuna's ex was.

You looked back to check if everyone at the table was watching, you then proceeded to tap his shoulder. He turned around and looked at your outfit. "Hey babe why are you here? Come to ask me to be your boyfriend or what?"

You looked at him with disgust

"You really are an asshole. What you did is unforgivable. Also since your such a thirsty douche bag I got this for you. You dumped the drink on him soaking his clothes. "YOU BITCH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" "Excuse me? I didn't know I was a damn mirror." He stood up to hit you but then you punched his face   breaking his nose.

You then walked away with a satisfied smile on your face watching him and his friends panicking as blood was dripping from his nose. The others were looking at you in shock but you didn't mind. Jimin spoke up first,         "Holy shit bad bitch Y/n up in here!" "You now know what happens to people who mess with my Yuna." Yuna got up from the table and ran towards you to hug you. "No one can ever replace you Y/n-ah, thanks a lot." You released from the hug and smiled. You heard an "ahem" from the table. You looked and saw Taehyung looking at you with his jaw dropped. "Y/n when and where did you fucking grow a pair of balls to do that?" You chuckled at him. He stared at you in confusion. "You sat down across from him. "Oh Tae the real question is why you didn't have the balls to do it sooner..." Everyone at the tables "oooo'd"
Namjoon said, "Y/n the bad bitch coming to roast us all!" "You know it!
But sorry Tae I had too, it was the perfect moment." "Nah I get it sorry for not having balls." "Don't worry you can show your balls to Yuna once you have some." Taehyung and Yuna blushed while the rest of you we're laughing your asses off. "Alright I'll stop sorry."

You guys ate your food and left the mall since it was almost closing time. You were all walking to your cars when Yuna tapped your shoulder and asked, "Is it alright if Taehyung takes me home Y/n?" You smirked at her and she looked at you weirdly. "What?" "Oh I see what's going on here." "I don't know what you're talking about...." "Holy shit you two better not be fucking each other!" Once you realized what you did you and Yuna looked to see the guys faces.

You couldn't help but laugh at all their faces. "YAH MIN Y/N I'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!" You started running to your car when Yuna started running towards. You thought of something crazy but decided to do it anyways. "JIMIN HELP ME OUT HERE!" You then hopped into Jimin's arms and yelled "RUN!"

~ he caught you bridal style ~

He started to laugh while he was running. You two made it into your car while panting like crazy. "Y/n you're really out of your mind aren't you..." "You know it Jimin-babe...." You said in an arrogant voice. You closed your eyes and realized what you just said.

Oh shit did I really just say that...?

"Y/n are you trying to seduce me?" You opened your eyes immediately "W-what?!" He started to move closer and closer to your face. You could smell his cologne and feel his breath on your face. "Because if you are you really are good at it..." He licked his lips and stared at yours. You looked down nervously, but you suddenly remembered something. You smirked and looked up at him and moved closer to his face. "Jimin..you shouldn't say something like that...you never know what type of weird stuff Yuna is thinking right now..." You grabbed his chin facing the direction of Taehyung's car where you both saw Yuna and Taehyung with shocked faces.

Jimin gulped his saliva and looked away from Taehyung and Yuna's stare. "Erm can we possibly go to your place now....please..?" "Park Jimin you're too cute." You pinched his cheeks and then started to drive off to your house.

To Be Continued...
A/N: This chapter is really weird and pretty ehhh in my opinion but  :P