~Chapter 14~

" Shhh..."

You gripped Jimin by the arm and stood behind him while looking for some sort of weapon. "Show your fucking faces!" You shuddered hearing him angry. "Keep it down you idiot." One of the black figures moved into the light revealing his identity.

Seokjin..?

"What the fuck hyung? Why are you up? What time is it?" "Language you dumbass, why are you up?" Jimin then grabbed you by you hip then said, "She was hungry so I made her cereal. Who is that with you?" Seokjin froze for a second then scratched the back of his head. "Um..a friend." You didn't believe him for one second, the tone of his voice gave him away. "Liar, can you step into the light so we can see your face please?" The second figure was hesitant but still stepped into the light slowly. "Hello.." She sheepishly smiled at you and Jimin. "Hi! Let me guess, your his girlfriend right?" "Mhm." Seokjin sighed then said, "How'd you figure it out?" You giggled and clung to Jimin's side while leaning your head on his shoulder.

"Isn't it obvious? You, sneaking out of the house with some girl at who knows what time it is, and you tried to cover it up by saying she's your 'friend'." "Clever girl...Anyways I need to take her home. We can talk about this in the morning." You watched Jimin roll his eyes then tighten his hold on your small frame. "You're not gonna introduce her to us? We should at least know since you..disturbed us."
Seokjin sighed then replied, "Her name is Han Sunhi, now if you'll let us leave you two can get back to your business." "Nice to meet you Sunhi-Noona, hopefully we can see each other at a better time." "Nice to meet you as well...Sorry what are your names?" "Jimin..and this is my girlfriend Y/n." "Ah..I'll try to remember. I hope we'll get closer throughout time." She smiled brightly.

She bowed and they waved 'goodbye' you and Jimin did the same. You turned to him once you heard the door close, "Not what I expected." He chuckled at you, "I know right..I wonder how long they've been together." "She seemed nice," You then thought of how they found you two together and how awkward it must've been, "I wish we met her differently though." A sly smirk spread across his face then looked at you. "Let's go back to sleep, I want to ask Hyung about her." "Carry me?"

He chuckled and kissed you sweetly while lifting you up. "Why not?" You smiled and rested your chin on his shoulder while he carried you upstairs. He rested you on your back and hovered above you, admiring every inch of your face. "Are we gonna sleep or are you going to look at me all night?" "I prefer the second one, but my body is tired." You giggled and hugged him. "Goodnight." "Night.."

~ Time Skip 11:30am ~

The sunlight started shining through Jimin's window and into your sleeping face. You groaned and tried looking for your phone while your eyes were still closed. You found it and opened your eyes slowly adjusting to the light.

11:30..I should wake him up...

You tried moving to face Jimin but he had trapped you in his arms the night before. "Jimin wake up, you need to take me home." You heard no response so you rubbed your eyes and tried sitting up, Jimin still had one of his arms sitting at your waist while you moved the other one. You yelped then covered your mouth once you saw Jimin's parents and his brothers. "Good morning..." "Good morning sweetie." said Jimin's mom in a sweet voice. You looked over at Jungkook and noticed he had a camera in his hands.