~Chapter 8~

~Monday 7:30 a.m.~

You woke up and did your morning routine.
(This is what your wearing)

Thankfully the hickey Jimin gave you faded away

Thankfully the hickey Jimin gave you faded away. While you were fixing your hair you heard a knock on your door. You said come in, when you turned around you saw Jimin at the door. "What are you doing here?" You walked up to him and wrapped your arms around his neck. He placed his hands around your waist and said, "I wanted to drive you to school today." His smile made you feel happy and warm inside. "That's nice of you. But did you eat? Are you hungry?" He rolled his eyes and smiled, " Yes I did, I can wait for you to eat." You shook your head, "It's ok, I can make a sandwich real quick." "Ok I'll wait in the car." He kissed your forehead and went outside of your room to his car.

You walked to the kitchen and saw Yoongi at the table with his laptop in front of him and some fruits on a plate beside it. "Good morning Oppa." You cheerfully said while back hugging him. "Good morning Y/n-ah." "So..... when is your girlfriend coming over?" You smiled happily knowing she might be coming soon. "She will be coming tomorrow, I'm going to try to tell dad about her when he comes home." Your smile faded a bit 

I forgot about that part...

"If that's all you had to say, I made you and Jimin sandwiches for school." "Oh really thank you Oppa." You spotted the two perfect sandwiches sitting on top of the counter in a small bag. "You're welcome Y/n-ah." He said while typing on the keyboard. "I have to go now, see you later." You kissed his cheek and grabbed the sandwiches from the counter and walked outside to Jimin's car.

"Hey what took you so long?" "Yoongi made us sandwiches." "That's nice of him. Tell him that I said thank you." You buckled your seatbelt and kissed his cheek. "Ok, lets get going before we're late." He smiled and held your hand while driving to school with his other.

~Time Skip After Class~

You were putting your things into your bag, you felt like someone was watching you so you looked up from your bag and saw Jimin's ex Wendy.

You rolled your eyes annoyed of her, "What do you want now?" You asked still focusing on fixing up your things. "I just wanted to see if you're up to fighting me for Jimin." You looked at her and how you were the only two in the class now. While getting up from your desk you said, "Why would I need to do that? He broke up with you already, just deal with it." She looked like she was about to explode from your response, she was about to smack you but you grabbed her wrist and twisted it behind her back. "Look he's over you ok." You smiled evilly at what you were about to say.