~Chapter 10~

Warning the following scene contains smut...like a lot of it. You can skip if you want and can u not  judge me please? Thanks💙
To the people ik irl. Do not judge me cus ik you have a dirty mind too. Mine is just particularly dirtier lmao. Also you probably wanna hit me and I probably deserve it😂 but like fr tho can you not judge me and not be weirded out, k thanks bye

Ok back to the story

"Um, what about both?" He smiled at how naive you were. "I mean if you want both options I don't see any reason why not. When are Yoongi and Jiseok coming back?" " 8:30 or later, but why?" "I just wanted to know how much time we have alone. Now do me a favor and don't move around too much, I'm gonna let you go." He loosened his grip around your wrists. You slowly placed your hands around his shoulders.

He then started to slowly remove your shirt. He then snaked his hands around to the clip of your bra and unhooked it. His touch had sent chills down your spine. He was about to take it off but you stopped him, hiding your chest in embarrassment.
"Are you nervous?" You nodded your head as a response. "Please trust me. I promise you'll feel great, I also promise I don't have any type of std so don't worry about it." You smiled at his effort to try and comfort you. "Ok....you can keep going." He smiled and started kissing your lips. He started removing your hands from your chest, slowly slipping your bra away. He threw it to the floor while kissing your sweet spot once more. Your moan aroused him even more, he went lower down to your breast and started to suck on one while massaging the other. Your hands were grasping at his hair tightly, he was gladly enjoying the sensation of it. His hands roamed around your body in excitement, feeling all of your curves.

He then moved on to the lower half of your body. When he started to strip you of your undergarments you stopped his hands. "Y/n what did I say earlier." You felt his hot breath near your thighs. "I know....I told you I was nervous." "I told you it would be great. Just tell me if it hurts ok?" "Ok." He slid two fingers in you and started going in in out, he went faster every second. You let soft whimpers come out. "Don't be shy baby," he kissed your lips softly then said, "I want to hear you." He continued but this time faster then added another finger. You let out a loud moan and came on his fingers. It made him satisfied to hear you moan because of him, he stopped and pulled out his fingers and licked your juices off. You let out a soft groan because he stopped.

He stopped and removed the mask from your eyes. You made eye contact with each other. "I told you you would feel great." He came up to you and kissed your lips gently. "Yeah....but what was that other option?" He smirked evilly. "Thanks for reminding me baby." Your face showed genuine confusion. "Remind you of what?" "Of this problem we have." He grabbed your hand and placed it above the bulge in his pants. "Just give me second." He got off of you and started taking off his pants. You covered yourself with the covers. Once he turned around you started blushing profusely. "Jimin what am I even supposed to do..?" "It's simple, just suck like it's a lollipop." You let out a defeated sigh and said, "You really expect a lot from me."

You were in between his legs licking the tip of his member. His groan was a clear sign that you were pleasuring him. "Y/n you are such a damn tease." You engulfed his whole member in a split second. His moans was music to your ears. "Y/n-ah I'm close." He wanted to go deeper inside you so he pulled your hair lightly. Your groan had made vibrations making him cum, you instantly swallowed it without hesitation.

You both were panting heavily. You smiled at each other happily and proceeded putting your clothes on again before resting on your bed. "I hope we get to do that again." You buried your face in his chest. "Yeah...I might just allow that." You pecked his lips and fell asleep in each other's arms.